oil leak

1. Dieskay

Too much left lock and oil leak

I'm new to this mechanical stuff and bought a 1995 Toyota Starlet but I've been having a few problems with it: 1. It seems to be leaking alot of oil over by the area where the belt is 2. Whenever I lock fully to the left the wheel rubs the lower control arm alot but when I lock fully to the...
  2. dark_knight

engine oil 'stop leak'

can anyone say anything on this..? i have spotted a minor leak on the belt-side of my engine and after two attemps at re-sealing/re-seating the oil pan, it's still leaking, which leads me to think it's the crank seal on that end. would using one of these 'oil leak stop' products (like the one by...
  3. dark_knight

oil on turbo cold (charge) side

hi all, not worried out of my wits (yet!) but just wanted to throw this bone out to you.. i recently had a night drive (nice cold air and open road) and was boosting to my preset of .8bar for a while - long stretch of road. got back home and just parked - let the timer take care of engine...
  4. dark_knight

dip stick, crankcase breather & oil everywhere

ok, here goes. please note that this is a sequence of events that will help you understand my cause-&-effect problem so please read through and see if you can help me brainstorm.. :( first instance; was doing a routine check of fluids etc under the hood before leaving and so took out the oil...