pads

1. bender

Paseo front brakes on glanza v

Hi all, have read that the paseo/cynos front discs and pads might fit on a glanza v and wondering if this is true, as i can order paseo parts easily being in canada, thanks all
  2. S

Brakes rubbing after being stored for 3 years

Hi guys, I've just got my old EP82 running again after 3 years of being in my garage after the bottom end went. My problem is the brakes seem to be running all round - I've probably done 150 miles since getting it running again, and I was expecting the pads to have ripped any surface rust off...
  3. P

Calipers problem???? Video!

The handbrake is off, the car is in Neutral. What is wrong with my brakes????? I have just changed my front discs and pads - it has been about 600 miles, since I've changed them! Is it normal? I have brake squeal, when braking and some strange noise when driving! EBC discs and Mintex Pads...
  4. turbo-roj

Brakes - what you think?

I was looking for a big improvement on my current brakes (which are rubbish and warped etc) and stumbled across these on e-bay, e-mailed the user and they told me that the discs would either be TMD Friction or EBC depending on stock...