1994 Quad Light FOR SALE *£700*

Hutch

Member +
For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions: £700

Extra Info: I have for sale my 94 quad light non runner. Needs crank regrinding, reshelling & new rod and piston. Needs new ignition barrell as some one broke into it through the door. Dint on the wing. Could do with some TLC few scuffs here and there.

Mods - Full exhaust including decat & mani, Hybrid turbo, hks filter, fcd, fuel pressure regulator, dump valve, rota auto x wheels (like new), tein type flex coilovers all around, battery relocated in boot, boost gauge & pillar pod, stripped out (still have all interior)

I have owned the car for 5 years and have lost interest due to another car.

Pictures:http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/phscale2004/Picture011.jpg pictures shown with old rays wheels and not the rotas. obviously car is not in as good condition lol

Contact Details: 07971444791

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only

madman

Member +
please add mot and tax details and also updated pictures so people know what they are buying.

GT_King

Fresh Recruit
it would only allow me to get these pictures.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Hutch

Member +
thanks for the interest ppl! the only difference of the car from the pics now are that the wheels are black rota x's with red lip and the front splitter is no longer on the car. there is no tax on the car and the mot i think is expired but will have to confirm that (cant find certificate think its at my brothers??) any more info or to arrange a viewing plz pm me.

Thanks Hutch

Hutch

Member +
These are pics from a few years ago. I will take some snaps tomorrow and post them up guys

cheers

Hutch

Member +
no these are a couple of years ago taking pics of it and will post . it has different wheels on now and obviously bodywork is in no where near as good condtion

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Bargain, someone get it bought and get a forged lump in there. Forged GT for under £3k? Cheap as chips.