'93 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

hubbygt

Member +
For sale:'93 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

Item Condition:Immaculate and ready to go!

Price and price conditions:3195

Extra Info:

After a year of ownership, I have decided to sell my EP82 Starlet GT Turbo. I am looking to move over to a Glanza for something a bit different.

The modifications have been carried out on the car mostly myself all repair work carried out by a qualified mechanic. For the engine size and cost, you are NOT going to get a faster car. There is plenty more to go too.

Engine Modifications
-Autobahn front mount intercooler
-Blitz Access Standalone ECU (More information below)
-HKS adjustable actuator @ 0.7 bar with a manual boost controller to control the boost further and more easily.
-Walboro 255 fuel pump (From a Supra so I've been told)
-Stainless steel manifold from WEPR (Wicked EP Racing) imported directly from their base in Sri Lanka. Now discontinued, it makes for a very rare and extremely sought after part.
-WEPR (Wicked EP Racing) Sidewinder Full Turbo back 2.5" exhaust system, also imported directly.
-HKS SSQV Dump Valve with official starlet fitment kit.
-Brand new Apexi Power air intake.
-Stainless Steel Oil Catch Can (ToyTuning)

ECU
-Removes Fuel cut
-Removes Speed cut
-Fuels correctly on current setup with standard or hybrid turbo, proven up to 1.2bar. Maintaining very healthy air/fuel ratio.
-More aggressive tune than standard setup, producing more torque and bhp at the same level of boost and same mods.

Suspension/Brake Modifications
-Lowered 40mm
-Stock front strut brace
-Tanabe Sustec rear strut brace
-15" Rays Engineering Volk TE37 Alloys, extremely lightweight and high quality
-Potenza hr-01 tyres on the front, Yokohama Parada Spec-II on the back.

Other Modifications
-Bodywork is standard apart from front splitter and cut out front bumper (for FMIC)
-Apexi Boost (BAR)
-JVC CD/MP3 headunit
-Aircon Still in place, and working well.
-Clifford G5 Cat1 alarm with built in turbo timer, remote start, Blackjax.
-FET TB-307 Turbo Timer also fitted.

General information
-Tax has around 12 months left (Just been renewed). I have a box of standard parts that can go with the car, including the top mount intercooler, an old Dump valve, stock dump valve and more.
-MOT is due in October.

The car has been serviced religously every 5000km (3000miles) and has been recently done. Mileage is showing around 85,000 on the clocks, which have been converted to MPH. I'm not sure what the mileage was when it entered the country (would be in KM at this point). This means the indicated will be higher due to it being a mix of miles and Km's.

Extra info
-Timing belt replaced within the last few thousand miles, won't be due again for another 50-60k miles.
-Tracking also checked last week.

The car is priced to sell, as I've seen the car I want to replace this with.

If you have any questions or would like a test drive/viewing, please feel free to ask, I will respond as soon as possible.

Pictures:

dsc00337js5.jpg

dsc00153mw1.jpg

dsc00176me2.jpg

dsc00241pg1.jpg

dsc00281ts3.jpg

ecunj0.jpg

dsc00229ek9.jpg

dsc00240oj2.jpg

dsc00242mx5.jpg

dsc00243xu4.jpg

Contact Details: u2u on here, or mobile 07825 109447

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Collection unless you organise the delivery lol ;)

Dave.

Member +
Hurts me to see this, nevermind have a part in it lol...

Lovely wee car, hope it goes to a good home mate.

Dave

Iain@CRD

Lifer
My cars Twin is being sold :(! NOOOO! This one cracking GT and ive also saw it in the flesh, worth every penny.

Whats its getting replaced by?

Mickster

Member +
Very nice, and quite local for me too.

Im hopefully making a purchase of a EP82 next month, but it depends on whether or not my beemer is sold!!

This one looks gorgeous, but a little too modded for me as i only have 1 yrs no claims.

Good luck bud!

Mickster

Member +
lol Im so tempted, i work in Glasgow, so if its still there in about 3 weeks i just might.

Looking at the pictures, absolutely gorgeous!! Genuine TE37's too!

Need this bloody BMW shifted first mind...

Cheers, Mick.

Sassu

Member +
Go on mick you know you want to buy this bad boy :D ... get that bimmer shot of man, jap style ftw.. ps lovely car! bump :) - mick maybe go see it and fire deposit if ya very serious maybe he will do that ? :O

hubbygt

Member +
beatz@ you shall see all in good time my friend :p got something v special in mind :p
mickster@ feel free to come and view her n leave a deposit mate
come on guys shes ready and waiting

Mickster

Member +
Hey man,

Any idea what kind of power this is churning out?

If i can get my beemer sold ill have a more serious chat with you.

Cheers, Mick.

hubbygt

Member +
i can only give you a rough idea of power,id say about 170bhp on full boost.you deffinitely would not be dissapointed mate :p

Dave.

Member +
I can testify to that :p She's scarily fast as she is!

With the boost right up at 1 bar it'd be easily 180bhp (cars at 1bar boost with an rrfpr, which is much more crude can acheive this - the Blitz ECU is much more advanced)

I love her like my own haha ;)

Dave