A Louder Exhaust System!

lingl9z

Member +
Basicly looking for a louder system for my EP82, i've currently got a HKS Hiper - Hi powered system but its not really to my taste, prefer somthing a bit louder! was thinking of getting the middle box taken out at first, but then thought someone might be after a swap for a quieter one :)
(It cost £430 new)

If noones interested or i dont like systems i'll just get the "chop"

Cheers Rich.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
the chop wont make much of a difference i can assure u :)

if ur interested in something new, with more of a punch let me know, we can make a whole new custom system for u :)

kon

lingl9z

Member +
A Buddy club is what you want mate.

are these loud? i heard a vid and wasnt that loud hmm! might get a straight through system made up with a backbox with no baffles.... dunno how legal that is, although my mates got a straight through side exit and thats been fine...!

ChrisGT

Member +
We should've done the swap for this :

100_1184.jpg

100_1179.jpg

100_1178.jpg

Hehehe :p

nicholai

Member +
they do not break the noise barryer but it will fail the mot more thank likely but if you car is before 1992 then it does not require a CAT test so you can do waht you like with the exhaust i have not seen a front exit on a glanza

Jules-B

Member +
are these loud? i heard a vid and wasnt that loud hmm! might get a straight through system made up with a backbox with no baffles.... dunno how legal that is, although my mates got a straight through side exit and thats been fine...!

not that loud?!

IMO, a complete straight through will sound like a tractor. the buddyclub has a very small can at the front, but still sounds amazing.

dac69er

Super Moderator
they are legal if they arent dangerous, fire massive flames out al, the time or have sharp parts poking out. sound is the big issue with it. just need to be careful if the old bill are about.

mot may be a different story with the cat test. unless you can get it running super clean, and get it to pass, which is possible

squeekyduck

Member +

There suppossed to be the loudest manufactered exhausts!

nicholai

Member +
that does sound good i like that mine is not that loud also mate dont want a front exit dont want a big hole in the bumper lol

ChrisGT

Member +
Been over this before a few times - but mine passed its MOT. Just had to make a bracket up to hold the silencer more securely, thats it. Mines a '94 and only had an idle emissions test (not load) and passed fine.

Heres a vid of it, can see a lil' flame pooping out lol

Last edited: