Anyone bought from ID_Workz on ebay?

yiph

Member +
Anyone bought bodykit items from ID_Workz on ebay? If so, what's your thoughts about their service and quality of the body kits?

RS-Ronan

Member +
Anyone bought bodykit items from ID_Workz on ebay? If so, what's your thoughts about their service and quality of the body kits?

haven't bought from him but have talked to him a good few times.
seems like a sound lad!
and i've heard nothing but good things about his stuff.
has some mint EP's himself too.

yiph

Member +
They are made from fiberglass right? How is it in terms of fitting it into the car? any issues with measurements at all?

Also, did they come painted or gel coat?

Hazzagray

Member +
All the livesports stuff (spoiler, front bumper sideskirts and overfenders) were moulds of my originals!

Idrees is a really good guy and very quick with everything, the kits are brilliant quality aswell. I have his number if you need it mate. They come Gel coat, or he can paint it I think?

All his stuff fits well and the fibreglass is thick! Highly recommend the chap, he is mainly on UKSC though, so if you wanna see his build etc, have a look there.

Dont forget Aidan on here aswell!

socks

Member +
he is sound matey. bought my front bumper from him, there not quite as good as the originals, but for the price you cant complain. he sells them thru his store too.. www.id-workz.co.uk

great customer service too!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i cant say ive bought of him but hes been helpful with enquiriers an ive heard is products are spot on

yiph

Member +
Anyone got pictures of their car with the kit on? I still can't decide which sideskirt to go for... OEM, JAM or livesports...