Anyone else stuck in the office??

durmz

Member +
lol, im with you, i wouldnt call it in an office but im stuck at work and sod all people are in so ive been living on the laptop with a wireless vodafone dongle. today ive been all over tgtt, addictinggames.co.uk, facebook, hotmail, and listening to renegadelive.co.uk lol

durmz

Member +
tbh i dont even know what ude put down as my job description atm, its a temporary job, 2 month contract, spose im a site manager, looking after contractors that are fitting out a building in london, but its only an IT room and furniture going in, and today no fuckers turnt up, but i gotta be here

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Yep! Just got back from a liquid lunch :beer:

Falling asleep at my desk.... out for drinks after work too :)

Tom, where you working in London?

STARLET N/A

Member +
tbh i dont even know what ude put down as my job description atm, its a temporary job, 2 month contract, spose im a site manager, looking after contractors that are fitting out a building in london, but its only an IT room and furniture going in, and today no fuckers turnt up, but i gotta be here

sound interesting lol.:rockon:

So u basically have to make sure the sub contractors are doing everything according to the specification?

durmz

Member +
Yep! Just got back from a liquid lunch :beer:

Falling asleep at my desk.... out for drinks after work too :)

Tom, where you working in London?

102 middlesex street mate, its 500 yards from liverpool street station

That doesnt sound too bad, could be worse for sure!

yer ure not wrong there mate, doing some good dough aswell :D haha
sound interesting lol.:rockon:

So u basically have to make sure the sub contractors are doing everything according to the specification?

yep thats it bud, make sure no fuckers here that shouldnt be, and no fuckers where he shouldnt be lol, my boss asked me today if i wanted to stay there full time too as a facilities manager until i get a job as a pilot, so got a right good number out of it!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I finished on Monday, go back on the 6th Jan. Awesome, thank you MINI and Bentley!