anyone seen the news today?

Glanza Phil

Member +
i have just seen the bbc report on modified cars. they are saying that modified cars dangerous and should be vetted somehow. they are focusing on NOS systems because they add a massive increase in performance. to be fair not a lot of people use nitrous and whats the difference between adding nos and uprating your internals and turbo to run the same sort of power. what im trying to say is usually only real enthusiasts play with nitrous and they are capable of handling the power. its people that add nos to their standard 1ltr corsa after driving a week that is giving us all a bad name yet again. rant over

dan

Member +
yeah heard this on bbc 1 news this morning.

load of balls, its the chav street racing that cause most of the problems.

stuart

Member +
Aye, crock of shite.

I thought this post was going to be about the 9 and 10 year old boys that were stabbed, slashed and hit with bricks for fucking 3 quid and their trainers..... 15 mins down the road fro mme.

Rumel786

Member +
Aye, crock of shite.

I thought this post was going to be about the 9 and 10 year old boys that were stabbed, slashed and hit with bricks for fucking 3 quid and their trainers..... 15 mins down the road fro mme.

Crap that is some messed up shit dude :(

My thoughts are with their family

stuart

Member +
Pathetic eh. Me and our lass were harassed by 14/15 year olds last night when I parked up and started taking bags outta the bmw. Little pricks. You can't do anything though, goto slap them and your branded for being a child abuser!

dan

Member +
Pathetic eh. Me and our lass were harassed by 14/15 year olds last night when I parked up and started taking bags outta the bmw. Little pricks. You can't do anything though, goto slap them and your branded for being a child abuser!

shit innit mate, its full of the little c*nt round here.

davehart

Member +
The fact of it is simple, its the Drivers that 'Put Lives At Risk' not the cars.

I think there should be more punishment for people who drive like a cunt on the public roads and not the guy who just wants improve his car for his own satisfaction.

Quite simple, if you drive like a twat, race on public roads then you should not be on the public roads. You want to go race, go to a trackday.

The chavs and those who think everyday driving is just a "race" are the people who put lives at risk behind powerful cars.

Heggers

Lifer
The fact of it is simple, its the Drivers that 'Put Lives At Risk' not the cars.

x2

As a young driver with a modified car this is worrying. I understand exactly how a lot of younger drivers are but I have way too much respect both for my motor and my license to bother risking the loss of either.

Road cars are for the road, racing is for the track. Punish the people who flaunt this, not the majority who modify for the love of it.

CMR

Member +
That lad on there with the MR2 is a mate of mine at work's son/step son, his car is immaculate.

They will only be doing that report due to fast n furious coming out soon!

lingl9z

Member +
It's a bit of a pain in the ass but if it stops New drivers souping/modifiying there cars soon as they pass it will work out better for us (hopefully) should put a modification ban on the 'Probation' period or something like that.