B*llocks, forgot to tax me car

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
My tax was due yesterday and like a numpty it's completely slipped my mind, does anyone know if i'm gonna get fined? just done it online.

99.00 for 6 months, :flame:

BomB191

Member +
is tax over there the a rego? is it the only thing you have to pay for the car 2 be legal? (just crueious im over in NZ)

Kelly

Member +
yeh your fine i didnt tax mine til 4days after coz i had wait for insurance cover note thing.

Wild

Member +
is tax over there the a rego? is it the only thing you have to pay for the car 2 be legal? (just crueious im over in NZ)

We all have to pay road tax and have an mot test, our fuel is also heavily taxed. :homer:

seed

Member +
And soon..petrol prices will be increased again..making it over 1quid per litre...darnnnnnnn

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
it's not the starlet i'm taxing, it's my other high performance road burning chariot.

Photo-0039.jpg

:)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Naughty boy Ian, I've heard that "completely slipped my mind" excuse before.

BomB191

Member +
We all have to pay road tax and have an mot test, our fuel is also heavily taxed. :homer:

that sounds a tad harsh over in nz we have a rego wich is sumthing like $109NZ for 6 months and a worrnt of fitness wich is a check over of the car that cost $30NZ for 6 months. but if your a deasel car you have to pay road tax ontop of that