***b18cr ek9 track project***

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
For sale civic type rx
Item Condition minty fresh
Price and price conditions 3k
Extra Info: here we have my ek9 i bought as a rolling shell which is a fresh import still unregistered, this car must of been tracked over in japan as it's been all seamed welded inside and sill's foam filled, super clean inside and out
the car come's as seen apart from the bride seat
comes with roll cage, dash and 2 standard front seat's, has suspension front brake's, rear disc's no rear caliper's,
comes with a b18cr engine lifted from my other ek9 i had before it made 190 bhp and comes with ecu, also standard ek9 diff box driveshaft's, 2 sparefront door's and doors card's, radiator, uprated engine mount's, heater matrix
this is the tyre rx version light weight edition

selling due to no time to get it done and need sace for another project

Pictures
CLeihBWkKGrHqNjUE0C-NGyDFBNB94nOnEw_12.jpg

CLe9EGkKGrHqNhUEzeNT8HLbBNB95gQbrQ_12.jpg

CLev4gEWkKGrHqRiYE0GefOoEuBNB95DwkbQ_12.jpg

038.jpg

CLfG1QWkKGrHqZhEzeCWN18zBNB95zUibg_12.jpg

this is a pic of the b18 in my other ek9
016-4.jpg

Contact Details pm
Location heathrow
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up or maybe delivery at cost

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ive been considering a change too one of these. seems like a good price aswell mate. some work needed but thats where all the fun is.

glwts

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
gaz i think i might have found somewhere to store this for now i just need to find out how much its gunna cost to collect it.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Nice one Paul well I no you can get a trailer fir 30 quid a day here to rent then fuel, so 100 quid, will take a load more pics today for ya man and Facebook em to ta
Cheers dan, there mental cars just WANT MY STARLET back lol

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
ok mate nice one. do you not need a trailer license if your towing over a certain weight though?

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Yeah they are but this one is seam welded everywhere, welded everywhere you can see and both sills are foam filled too,
Yeah still got bluey tucked away lol can never sell that!!! Would cry lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
GEEK!!!!!! lol, you would'nt want to see it now mate, no interior, hub's wheels suspesion up on axle stands looking sorry for itself lol, need to get it back rocking out this year

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
GLANZA!!!!!, leave it out!! lol, pm me a offer for just a rolling shell no engine but all running gear still there

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nice wee project for someone, would make an excellent track car with the work already done to the shell.

GLWS!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Haha if your hanging onto the EP85 then they must be a wee bit special! I must give you a call sometime to discuss drivetrain strengths, think you've pushed one on the most out of everyone that has tuned an 85.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah buzz us up now or tomorrow dude anytime, no good for drag tho dude unless ya wanna start mucking bout with gearing again!!! lol, you spend out and sort out front diff's for us all lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
My dogbox will fit inside the ep95 box, been messing about with Ted and WeeJohns gearing already replacing bits with GT parts, only thing majorly different is the diff, if your ever getting yours back on the road and want some info you may not already know about the boxes I can fire you a few bits of info, nothing drastic but may help ya out.

As for the diffs, I was just going to get the welder out lol!

Last edited: