back in an EP.., No6!!

chall

Member +
well i sold the s14a on saturday and twisted the wifes arm yesterday to travel a round trip of 400miles for my new car., mk2 GT.

It came from Twaiter on here and must say its some machine. Few niggly things but to be expected from a new car

Photo0073-1.jpg

things to do asap:

Remove 17's for 15's
Either paint lights/grille white or refit squares (my option)
Sort out some interior trims
A good clean, polish and hoover lol

Overall im happy with it, drove the 200miles home no bother and with 160bhp ATW it wasnt hanging about passing lorries etc :drive:

so there were are back into another starlet

chall

Member +
catch up and pass more like

it is mate, dont get me wrong i'll miss RWD but this things proving to be good fun :rockon:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hahaha!! ian u bloody nutter lol!! u cant stay away hehe :haha:

nice gt u got there bud!

kon

gt-stu

Member +
lol,aye we will see gave that stuff to alan for you,only thing i didnt have was the platic trims that hides the bolt that attaches the buckle to the side of the seat,that breaker i have has buckets,im getting two standard seats tonight so if you need them thats no bother

Mike_ep91

Member +
best of luck mate.see so many people comin back to ep's after they have had there fun with something else.

davehart

Member +
I was looking at that on Pistonheads earlier.

Looks a tidy motor but those 17's will have to go as you say. Should look a lot smarter on 15"s.

Jay

Admin
Jesus, you back again?

In fact it feels like you never really left mate! :haha:

Enjoy the new one, looks pretty damn fresh.

chall

Member +
cheers Jay., i know i'm always lingering around here like a bad smell :haha:

yeh its pretty clean, couple bits here and there but loving it all the same. hopefully sorting out squares for up front then its just a case of getting rid of the 17s and i'll be happy for just now

chall

Member +
cheers bud!

guys from my work are saying "you've gone full circle back to a starlet, do you not wish you kept the purple one!? think of the money you'd have saved!"

true, but wheres the fun in that :rockon:

twaiter

Member +
hi mate, glad your happy with the motor, it served me well thats for sure but just not practical with a new born hence the reason for the sale.
i have no doubt i will return in the next 2 years or so lol, maybe get another as a toy in the mean time lol.

i know theirs a few things on it that dosent suit every one but the things rapid :).

i was sad to see it go but ur a member on here so wasnt so bad i can keep my eyes open to see whats being done :).
any way mate, nice meeting you and good luck.

Martyn