Battlefield Bad Company 2 vs Black ops..

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
Right this is going to be entertaining to here peoples views.. Battlefield have announced about a week ago there going to be bringing in 4 new maps and also as most will know the vietnam package for battlefield. How do you think black ops can keep up with this... IMO Battlefield is a much much better game already without this big update coming!

What are other peoples views on how Black ops compares to BFBC2???

Vglanza

Member +
i dont like the Cod gameplay, i prefer BFBC2's aproach, ie the bullet drop, more realistic recoil, and the movenment of the character's. but i know the CoD is a more popular game, but ia dissapointed with MOH, its too much like CoD, and you have too put a mag in them to kill them. lol. i think Veitnam looks brilliant, but not as well advertised as CoD.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i dont like the Cod gameplay, i prefer BFBC2's aproach, ie the bullet drop, more realistic recoil, and the movenment of the character's. but i know the CoD is a more popular game, but ia dissapointed with MOH, its too much like CoD, and you have too put a mag in them to kill them. lol. i think Veitnam looks brilliant, but not as well advertised as CoD.

you need too play hardcore mate, most guns are 1 shot kills. ive never played battlefield, as i like my cods. but they are going too have too improve black ops too kepp me intrested as im very dissapointed in it

Sparky

Member +
BC2 FTW!!!

The maps are huge and the fact you can use tanks, helicopters etc, juts makes it that much more realistic :)

Dont get me wrong COD is still a good game in its on way.

lingl9z

Member +
^ Exactly lol, I love that but found it too easy, using the sniper rifle on bf2 I could easily get 1billion kills!

Sparky

Member +
Yea the sniping is the best, if you get a good spot you can literally stay there all match and just own!!!

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
^ Exactly lol, I love that but found it too easy, using the sniper rifle on bf2 I could easily get 1billion kills!

Bet then your just being a cod man.... camping and not getting involved in the game! like to see how many kills you can get and stay in one place as ide find out where you are and come get your dog tag!

Vglanza

Member +
you need too play hardcore mate, most guns are 1 shot kills. ive never played battlefield, as i like my cods. but they are going too have too improve black ops too kepp me intrested as im very dissapointed in it

I did play hardcore on CoD when i played it, i was refering too MOH, even the bolt actions dont kill one shot in it, bit silly. BFBC2 i think has more content than CoD, tanks, helicopter's, buggies and apc's, better choice of weapons too. but i did like CoD when it came out and the story in it is fantastic i just think BFBC2 multiplayer stamps on CoD and i buy the game for multiplayer.

GTnomez

Member +
BC2 for me.

BC2 Multiplayer is WAY better than BO but the singleplayer is boring, however, BO singleplayer is pretty epic but the online isnt so entertaining im afraid.

One thing on BC2, you dont get bullshit kills like you do in CoD, the time where you shout 'WTF?!' 'How?!'