been offered a swap for my starlet

dac69er

Super Moderator
never like conversions. i would say his asking price is a tad high unless it is truely stunning.

i wouldnt though

tucka

Member +
wow that looks alot like my old one, i had a 1.3 which was the lightest model and i put the d16 motor in which is the esi one, and it was a great car, great handlin,great perfomance,great reliabilty,only wish i could of afforded to run both,

heres a pic of my old one, i sold her for 1800 quid without the rims, and she was in mint condition. i reckon the one you showed me is no way worth 4200but thats my opinion!
P1000650.jpg

but they are great cars and great fun! hes just askin way to much for his!

storey

Member +
yeah im starting to think his civic is nowhere near worth what hes after nice but not worth the money. going to keep on looking then

yeah that civic is near the same as your old part from the cf bits added could be your old one.

tucka

Member +
yeah im starting to think his civic is nowhere near worth what hes after nice but not worth the money. going to keep on looking then

yeah that civic is near the same as your old part from the cf bits added could be your old one.

mine was better lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I really like that i must admit... the price is out of my knowledge as i never looked how much they go for......

As for the saying conversions are crap most of the time, this is true but nowadays there are alot of people about doing good jobs.... I can tell you from experience in my conversion, as you all know went very successful and still havent had any problems regarding the conversion....

So basically saying there are very good ones about, dont assume.

lleey2k4

Member +
You have a gorgeous GT, im not too sure about conversions tbh. I noticed you want a PX for a DC2 i would maybe hold onto it for a while an trade it for 1 of those.

Upto you tho really.

Mike D EP82

Member +
i wouldnt, just remember it wasnt always a vti and the starlet would probably be faster anyway. also its a 1992 and those eg civics are very prone to the back arches rotting.at the bumper edge and the bottom skirt then rusting right the way round after that. anyway you could get an ek4 civic for that money?

storey

Member +
yeah i have been looking at getting a ek4 i would love either a ek9 or dc2 but the ek9s at the min are a little outa my price range untill the summer so might keep the starlet till i can get a ek9.

lleey2k4

Member +
yeah i have been looking at getting a ek4 i would love either a ek9 or dc2 but the ek9s at the min are a little outa my price range untill the summer so might keep the starlet till i can get a ek9.

Good man EK9 i would so have after or aswell as my GT or for that price RX7 now ur talking sex wee ohhh :p