Black Glanza stolen form Manchester

Skrewface

Member +
had my glanza stolen within the last hour form outside my house,
i cant belive it!!!!!

drove round my area for a while and found nothing!

Dave.

Member +
At this time of night? What the fuck.

Far too many jakey's about these days :( Fucking scumbags mate. Seriously hope you get it sorted soon mate - keep us updated...

Dave

Fizturbo

Member +
Wankers... Sorry to hear bad news mate.i knw da feelin my suburu legacy got stolen 4rm trafford center within 20 mins few years ago

Skrewface

Member +
N715 AHD

and it was bought from redline performance on 15/10/07

it was taken between 8 and half 8 from outside my flat in north manchester, whitefield, no glass on the road so they would of bent the door and ripped the bright yellow steering lock off

the only aftermarket part it had was a boost gauge i bought from dan. it also had a cig
burn on the passanger seat from the previous owner, no parcel shelf and the clutch bearing was grinding

im gutted guys, thaks for all the replies.

Last edited:

scooby_69er

Fresh Recruit
was the car alarmed?? cors if not all they would have do put screw driver by the lock on the door break it using a hammer,, then they would of used a hacksaw to break the steerin wheel security thing den hotwire!!

Skrewface

Member +
to Ols Scooby:

no alarm, my street is really quiet and i just thought it would be ok, obviously not!!!

to Kelly:

i agree, from experience at least an immobilizer.

ikzgtt

Member +
will keep an eye out matey. the rage i have for twocers is pretty worrying. mine had the door ripped off in cheetham hill when i first got it but we got out the gaf in time and managed to give em more than they bargained for.

Djaniero

Member +
Thats shit man. V sorry to hear about this mate. Really pisses me off when some dickhead thinks they have the right to steal a car or anything else for that matter from someone whos spent hard earned cash on something. I'm in south manchester, so I'll keep an eye out bro.

Skrewface

Member +
Thats shit man. V sorry to hear about this mate. Really pisses me off when some dickhead thinks they have the right to steal a car or anything else for that matter from someone whos spent hard earned cash on something. I'm in south manchester, so I'll keep an eye out bro.

Thanks bud, still heard nothing from the police :flame:

im sure we met up at the trafford center meet a few years back,
had my GT back then. if its you i saw you near printworks one night in a GT with white wheels. :)

Djaniero

Member +
Thanks bud, still heard nothing from the police :flame:

im sure we met up at the trafford center meet a few years back,
had my GT back then. if its you i saw you near printworks one night in a GT with white wheels. :)

Fingers crossed you get it back mate.
Ye, that most probs would have been me near the p works:). Can't believe the TC meet was that long ago. Time just seems to fly by. What was the GT like you had back then?.

Skrewface

Member +
Fingers crossed you get it back mate.
Ye, that most probs would have been me near the p works:). Can't believe the TC meet was that long ago. Time just seems to fly by. What was the GT like you had back then?.

time does fly,

ive still not heard anything about the Glanza, keep thinking who and why they took it.

- kids wanting to know how fast it is
- someone wanting the parts (although it was standard minus boost gauge)
- wondering if the trader i bought it from wanted to change plates and re-sell

really i dont mean to offend any traders with my speculation, just feeling angry

it didnt have much petrol in it as a didnt drive it much so if its gone far they would of had to fill up. i asked akk the local petrol stations with no result :flame:

heres my old GT

gt.jpg

those wheels would look nice in black now as they had the polished rim

rb69

Member +
I'm in the Bolton area mate. I know its a bit out of Manchester but I will keep an eye out anyway.