Blitz access into a automatic

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
Hiho,

i got an Blitz access K1-200v Ecu, but its for a manual Gearbox.?
The Tps from an manu is different then an automatic gearbox?
because the car it using much fuel, and run not very well
With the Blitz, with the automatic Ecu it run better,

i hope i had explain it well my englisch is not good.

stefan

Spoonz

Member +
Yes the TPS is different a few ppl have tried to do this and i dont now if anyone has been sucessfull yet if u do a search there is a big topic about it

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
Yea i search but, could't find the difference between M/T Ecu and Automatic
cuz it was an automatic engine, and build it to an M/T car, change it.

Stefan

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
the other way round it would work no problem.. however since the ecu is for a manual whilst the car is an auto ull have a problem starting.. iirc it was something to do with the ecu not recognising the car is in "neutral" or something of the sort.. however the only difference is 1 pin on the ecu..

i would try it & see what happens, if the car starts & revs well then u have no problems.. even though im not sure if it will..

kon

Aidan-G

Member +
the other way round it would work no problem.. however since the ecu is for a manual whilst the car is an auto ull have a problem starting.. iirc it was something to do with the ecu not recognising the car is in "neutral" or something of the sort.. however the only difference is 1 pin on the ecu..

i would try it & see what happens, if the car starts & revs well then u have no problems.. even though im not sure if it will..

kon

thats right kon,but when doing that conversion you have to leave a little plastic thing in the engine bay there is a plug coming from the loom to it...had me puzzled for days before,there is a nob on it which you can turn and it has to be in the right position before the car will start

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit

kon

Yea it start bad, but the tps from an automatic had a variable, and the M/T
Has 3 points switches, but it also running not so good with this ECU, to much fuel i think..

Jay

Admin
Those Blitz ECU's like standard fuelling pressures. I've seen them run very rich if an upgraded fuel pump or adjustable fuel regulator has been fitted.

Probably best if you get the fuelling checked with a wideband to be sure it is overfuelling.

Hope that helps,

Jay