Bluewater Meet

starletsam

Member +
right guys me and jayc_glanza have been organising a meet for the 27th of november at bluewater then going to london for a proper night of pics vids tunnel runs and a social of course.i have stated in there will meet people in colchester for the cruise up if anyone local to that are up for it.i know this is in the wrong section but i figured it will get seen more here and i want to try and make this a big meet!so come on guys get in the meets forum and add your name to the list it has the ingredients of a epic night for the EP!i want alot of starlets there!:p

sanchez

Member +
Got a postcode for bluewater so i can see how far away it is?
I think it may be abit too far tbh

starletsam

Member +
Sanchez I'd say it's about an hour and a half from you it's right by the dartford crossing.you would need to get on the M25 and follow it towards east anglia then you'd reach the crossing.the opposite way on the m25 to thorpe park

gv1.3

Admin
moved to correct section and title changed. There is little point opening a thread with the title "i know its the wrong area but......." if you hope to generate interest in an event mate.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Sanchez I'd say it's about an hour and a half from you it's right by the dartford crossing.you would need to get on the M25 and follow it towards east anglia then you'd reach the crossing.the opposite way on the m25 to thorpe park

it took me just over an hour too get too oxford mate, so id say 90 mins aswell maybe 1hour 45 mins max. aslong as traffic is good. if its a good turnout i may take the drive myself.

sanchez

Member +
hmm ok lads, can anyone get me a postcode for where the meet will take place?
Sounds like theres gonna be a decent turnout.

starletsam

Member +
Bluewater postcode DA9 9ST sanchez.get your names down on the Colchester-bluewater-lakeside thread :)

moved to correct section and title changed. There is little point opening a thread with the title "i know its the wrong area but......." if you hope to generate interest in an event mate.
Sorry buddy just wanted to get a bit more awareness :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I'm there !!! (as long as my GT's all ok)

Sanchez, defo bust out the drive dude... would be good to see ya :)

Defo up for London yO !!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Would love to come guys but its a 2 hour drive for me :(
Is there no cruises this side of London?

no not 2 hours mate, less worth the drive especially if its gunna be a good turn out. you need too do some miles anyway ha

starletsam

Member +
Sanchez I won't take no for an answer lol you WILL be there!it will defo be worth it if we get a good turnout and we already got about 10 down to come