Boot space quick question

Big_Daddy

Member +
Well need to get 4 alloy wheels 15" in the starlet boot. Will it fit? plus i im guna have 4heads in the car inc me.
Any tips on how to go by this?

ChrisGT

Member +
Erm, I remember not being able to get 4 tyres in the boot, couple had to go on the back seats. So I wouldn't have thought you could get 4 alloys in there!

ChrisGT

Member +
Do the alloys not have tyres on ?

You might be able to get 1 in the space where the spare wheel goes, then somehow line up the other 3.

But tbh, just get a passenger to hold one! lol

dan

Member +
If 4 is includin you.. you'l have a spare seat lol no need for all the panic!

haah these cars only have 4 seats, tried 3 in the back once, no chance.

If people struggle to get a pram in the boot i bought youd get 4 wheels bud.

GTnomez

Member +
why would you need four of you? two would be fine and the space can be used. if you were stripped out you could easily do FACT.

i drove back from watford with a 2 piece exhaust system in the car, the middle section just about go in!

i drove back from surrey withs james old toms body kit being the spats, skirts and front bumper.

i drove back from yours with a bonnet in the back and a bottem end in the front and that was with th seats back in!!

Big_Daddy

Member +
why would you need four of you? two would be fine and the space can be used. if you were stripped out you could easily do FACT.

i drove back from watford with a 2 piece exhaust system in the car, the middle section just about go in!

i drove back from surrey withs james old toms body kit being the spats, skirts and front bumper.

i drove back from yours with a bonnet in the back and a bottem end in the front and that was with th seats back in!!

Thing is we doing two things in 1 night, picking the wheels and outing at the same time!

May borrow alhambra but have to ask daddy 1st (he guna give me a lecture:slap: ) You know usual :argue:

wheel each and one in boot

Ive already got on wheel already. :drive::p

Will one whheel fit under each under drive side/passnger side? so two in d boot and two behind the seats!

Paddy

Lifer
1 replacing the spare wheel, 1 on the floor under the person in the fronts feet then take out the parcel shelf and put 2 in the boot :)