Boy names?? help me

Kelly

Member +
Well i'm 10 days away from the babies due date and i still havent set my heart on a baby name.

We only have two suggestions

Logan and Jay

Babies surname will be Adlam so anything beginning with A is abit too much :p

I like names like Mathew and Lee etc etc but Ben doesnt at all :confused: i've only just convinced him that the baby cannot be called "Logan Wolverine Adlam" despite his arguement that everyones middle names are boring and it will be ace :haha:

Anyone have any names they know which are cool but not "too faddy" etc? I would just like a few other maybes its very scaring having the responsibility of naming somebody. I only named my first son days before he was born he is "Ryan James" :)

Kelly

Member +
Wolverine :D id go with that lol

are you thinking of plain names or want something diffrent?

LOL :p

Either really, i like Logan cause its slightly unusual but not too weird. I dont like names that are abit too much if that makes sense :p but i like some 'plain names' too ha ha decisions decisions!

Kelly

Member +
youve convinced him?? what about rest of us?? wolverine rocks!!!

how about michael???

too many friends named Mike lol dont want them thinking i named my child after them ha ha :p (mike 59bhp will act all offended now when he reads this):haha:

Matchew

Member +
Yeah Matthew after meeeeee!!!!!!!!
I like Oliver, cus you've gotta think when he gets older everyones gonna shorten the name so Matt or Oli would be perfect:D

goldenvtr

Member +
my mate is going to call his son Logan-ifhe ever has one lol.

i know what you mean about the names, id be in the same boat. i havea few names for girls but not boys lol.

how about James Ryan :p or something like

Jake - first name that i though of :S
keiren
Luke
marcus

i duno really haha

Rick

Trader
Hi Kelly, how is everything going?

Charlie finally decided to arrive 2 weeks late and via a section after a 15 hour full labour. He will be 3 weeks old on Thursday and we are absolutely over the moon with everything.

Do you know how Emma is doing? I've not seen her on the mlr for ages.

Anyway back to names, we almost went with Logan, it was really the only other alternative to Charlie.

I must say though that I also love Wolverine LOL!!! How about Superman lmfao!!!

I read something ages ago about a couple in Australia who were banned from calling their child either violence or bus shelter, so in the end they settled on Superman lmfao!!!!

Tanz

Lifer
hiya, my son was 2weeks old before my fella and myself could agree on a name we finally settled for jamie lee but i also like the name jay, and jayden i like sam and wayne also...

Kelly

Member +
Yeah Matthew after meeeeee!!!!!!!!
I like Oliver, cus you've gotta think when he gets older everyones gonna shorten the name so Matt or Oli would be perfect:D

oh yeh can you imagine how big oli's head would go if we named our son Oli :p

craig does sound good with Adlam, as does Jay.

Wolverine is just awesome, haha.

ha ha i will not be attending the registering of the birth/name if Wolverine is going on the birth certificate

Dont think Jayden is chav.. just my opinion tho.

Neither do i Craig, but i need Ben to agree with me after all he is 50% involved in this process :p altho like Ian said Craig Adlam does sound nice :)

my mate is going to call his son Logan-ifhe ever has one lol.

i know what you mean about the names, id be in the same boat. i havea few names for girls but not boys lol.

how about James Ryan :p or something like

Jake - first name that i though of :S
keiren
Luke
marcus

i duno really haha

haha yeh i had my girls name all picked out and ready boys names are well hard! I like Jake too i suggested that in past.

Harry or Emily

My grandad is named Harry and altho he would be very pleased it reminds me of an 'old name' but that is apparantly 'fashion' now all the old names:confused:

Hi Kelly, how is everything going?

Charlie finally decided to arrive 2 weeks late and via a section after a 15 hour full labour. He will be 3 weeks old on Thursday and we are absolutely over the moon with everything.

Do you know how Emma is doing? I've not seen her on the mlr for ages.

Anyway back to names, we almost went with Logan, it was really the only other alternative to Charlie.

I must say though that I also love Wolverine LOL!!! How about Superman lmfao!!!

I read something ages ago about a couple in Australia who were banned from calling their child either violence or bus shelter, so in the end they settled on Superman lmfao!!!!

Awww glad Charlie is well and your all ok :)

Emma is doing good she had her lil girl Summer 3weeks ago she was induced but everything was fine shes a gorgeous lil baby :) Yeh Logan is seeming the fave at the mo :)

GTdan

In The Closet
Logan Jay Adlam :)

agreeded with the michael and definatly not oliver!!! His head will be so out of proportation to the rest of his body!! well it already is :p