brake disc info for levin conversion

my brake discs r off a levin mate.i got them off one of the traders on here.willwood 4 pot callipers aswell with brembo levin discs.i also got a custom bracket for mounting and 3mm spacer made for behind the disc.put up a question to all traders as my mate ordered them for me and i dunno exactly who from.PS they r rocking brake setup!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
my brake discs r off a levin mate.i got them off one of the traders on here.willwood 4 pot callipers aswell with brembo levin discs.i also got a custom bracket for mounting and 3mm spacer made for behind the disc.put up a question to all traders as my mate ordered them for me and i dunno exactly who from.PS they r rocking brake setup!

how much were the wilwood calipers ?? im trying to get info alright but its hard :( hopefully will have something ordered over the weekend ha

Barretta

Member +
I also have now the twin pod calipers from levin and may be ordering soon the discs but also the pads!
thinking of the Yellowstuff Brake Pads! cheapest i found was £68. from ebc direct!

Barretta

Member +
i am now getting wms big brake kit lol :)

Sick dude! Wish i had the money to sort the breaks out! but slowly im getting there! On the other hand just fitted a single coils to my hks fcon pro gold! Looks sick! and aem water methonal kit!