breaking blitz k24 powered gt

affy

Lifer
THIS IS FOR MY SQAURELAMP RECARO EDITION BLITZ K24 POWERED EP82 BREAKING

before anyone asks why another breaking thread, read my reason first, its after this sentance :haha:, i'l be 25 soon and since 18years of age i have always wanted a celica gt4 and nows my chance, i havnt finished my project yet on my ep82 but for this i dont mind lol, and because i will only be using it for weekends or even less than i can afford it......

DSC00646.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL BE TAKING THE GAUGES INCLUDING THE AIR FUEL AND MY BOOST CONTROLLER OVER TO THE CELICA

PLEASE DONT ASK FOR FIRST DIBS ETC..... IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE BEEN MESSED ABOUT AND POTENTIAL BUYERS THEN GO ELSWHERE AFTER WAITING SOMe TIME BECAUSE OF THE DIBBERS

MY CAR

100_4105.jpg

100_4109.jpg

101_4139.jpg

100_4041.jpg

For sale: all parts listed, aftermarket etc...

Item Condition: some used, and new,

Price and price conditions: all prices listed

Extra Info: from tmrw i will start takiing everything off the car bit by bit, i work from mondays-fridays 2-10pm so if i dont get back to you dont panic lol, just text me :)

Pictures: below and will take more of items when they are removed from car so you will know the exact condition :), if they dont work or are knackerd then i wont list them

Contact Details: u2u, or reply on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: some will need picking up, some can post no problem, please ask for qoutes

ENGINE:

blitz k24 turbo kit, consisting of turbo unit, oil feed, wepr ct9 manifold, ct9 adaptor kit, blitz wastegate, custom downpipe and heat wrapping STOLEN
billet camshafts 265degrees SOLD
FMIC with custom piping and extras SOLD
5efhe engine £360
cusco oil catch can SOLD
blitz nur spec exhaust SOLD
magnecor 8.5mm ht leads SOLD
Denso irridium spark plugs SOLD

DRIVETRAIN/SUSPENSION
cusco mz lsd gearbox with replaced synchros SOLD
comrades quickshift SOLD
cap 4 sprung paddle clutch SOLD
tein coilovers with tein top mounts SOLD
tein front strut bar SOLD
toyota 3 point reaer strut bar SOLD
cusco BMCS SOLD
braided clutch line £15
ROTA 15" GRIDS WITH TWO BRAND NEW REAR TYERS ALL TYERS ARE PARADA SPEC 2 195/50/15 SOLD

ELECTRONIC/FUELLING
greddy emanage ULTIMATE (FULL KIT) with long harness (mine reaches the boot), launch control enabled, 3.0 bar pressure sensor, fields harness and fuel injector harness £450
walbro 255lph fuel pump SOLD
indiglo dials SOLD
fse fuel pressure regualotor with gyro filled gauge SOLD

COOLING/EXTRAS
civic dual or triple core radiator with fan SOLD
samco white hoses with temprature sender unit SOLD
samco white vaccum hoses SOLD
custom cooling panel SOLD
h4 hi - low HID kit 6000k £70
MOMO RACE STEERING WHEEL 320MM £60

101_4128.jpg

101_4127.jpg

101_4126.jpg

101_4129.jpg

101_4130.jpg

100_3301.jpg

100_3470.jpg

100_3478.jpg

100_3405.jpg

100_3407.jpg

000_0245.jpg

000_0246.jpg

100_3484.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3418.jpg

101_4138.jpg

101_4135.jpg

101_4134.jpg

101_4131.jpg

101_4132.jpg

101_4141.jpg

101_4143.jpg

100_4038.jpg

100_4039.jpg

100_4046.jpg

100_4041.jpg

100_3791.jpg

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Shame your breaking mate, looks like your pretty much near completion, but you got to follow your heart :)

I would be very very interested in the K24 turbo if the kit was not to sell as a whole :)

affy

Lifer

cheers man, i took me two sleepless nights to decide lol, i dond mind breaking them, the price i put up was for someone looking for a good setup thats didnt cost too much, as the turbo and manifold are still quite new,

replying to pm's now, i'm using work computer and its not good lol,

scot-ish

Member +
i would be interested in the rad hoses, including the sender. and also the cooling panel.

pm me a price delivered to dg9, and your paypal.

cheers

affy

Lifer
i would be interested in the rad hoses, including the sender. and also the cooling panel.

pm me a price delivered to dg9, and your paypal.

cheers

pm'd mate :)

I'll Take The Catch Can, Can Possibly Do Cash On Pickup Depending On Where Abouts In Lancashire You Are =)

i'm in oldham, manchester, yeah cash on collection is fine, better then paypal lol, pm'd you my number if you need more info or planning on coming down

affy

Lifer
blitz nur spec exhaust £315

only needing the back box, if any one willing to buy and then split...

it will be hard to sell the piping on its own lol so i will be stuck with it, sorry man hope you understand,

unless as you said someone wants the piping then yes mate you can have it :)

Last edited:

Motor

Member +
Could you PM me a price for the braided lines and civic rad delivered to Ireland (republic) please mate? Tried PMing you but your inbox is full

daz gt

Member +
tried to pm you about the rad mate but your inbox is full, i will take it mate, pm me when your inbox is empty and i will get your paypal details.

Karo

Member +
sorry guys just to make the job easier for everyone that the rad and the tein front strut brace bar are sold!!?

Thanks

affy

Lifer
civc radiator sold

tein front strut bar sold

cusco catch can sold

all have been picked up. sorry to all who enquired.

inbox is free now people. am using phone for this and its too hard arghhhhh........lol