***Breaking Forged 5e Glanza Lots of mint Parts***

whiteglanzav

Member +
all these items are still currently on the car the vast majority will be ready to be sent out next week/weekend and the engine maybe a little after that.

For sale: Forged 5e Engine + blitz active clutch 5e specific

Item Condition: perfect - done 700 miles clutch about 1200 miles

Price and price conditions: £2700 or £2200 with a standard engine + Clutch

Extra Info: I went to great lengths when building this engine to construct the very best possible and have spent nearly 4 thousand pounds in doing so - this includes:

5efe engine block from a paseo
professionally rebored and crosshatch honed
ported and polished cylinder head
wossner low comp forged pistons 75mm
frs forged rods
arp main cap bolts
arp con rod bolts
arphead bolts
athena 1.2mm headgasket
acl duraglide big and main bearings
JUN thrust washers
fully lightened and balanced bottom end with blitz active clutch(sold with engine)

this engine is a serious base for getting the most power out of any starlet - the way it revs is unreal - it is sold with the clutch as it has all been balanced together and it will be most beneficial to be sold as 1 + it wil take about 400ftlb's of torque

i made full boost on a td04 at about 3000 rpm with spool starting from 2500

the head was machined by stanwood engineering it consisted of the following work:

inlets ported and polished
exhaust ports ported
3 angle valve seats
material from around the valves removed for better initial exit flow
all new seals and a full rebuild

it will drop straight in on normal engine mounts and mounts to a normal gearbox - the only modification which will be needed is to get longer bolts for the power steering pump so that it can be space out and inch or so in order for it to marry up with the adjustment slider

Pictures:
10072010506.jpg

10072010507.jpg

10072010495.jpg

10072010508.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or Delivery (at extra cost)

For sale: TRD helical 1.5 way diff

Item Condition: used but 100%

Price and price conditions: £380

Extra Info: i didnt even know this was in my car untill i i drove a starlet without a diff - this makes the most difference out of any handling mod it literally pulls you around corners front wheels first - combined with a decent set of tyres you'll be laughing.

this is still in a gearbox at the moment but will be taken out asap

Pictures:

18062010476.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection or delivery at extra cost

Last edited:

turboloon

Member +
that is a good price for a td04 kit for some one wanting to do it on the cheap...that engine ....WOW!!!...glwts..

ibz

Member +
im running the same td04 and cannot fault it,,, its a good piece of kit for the price,,, good luck with the sale mate

rage

Lifer
ooooh WANTS!

*checks bank acc...

*cries*

*conciders selling wife's car*
*conciders concequences*

sigh...

*continues to save money and hopes to be able to build something like this someday*

good luck with the sale of a epic kit mate

whiteglanzav

Member +
ooooh WANTS!

*checks bank acc...

*cries*

*conciders concequences*

sigh...

*continues to save money and hopes to be able to build something like this someday*

hahaha cheers mate that made me laugh :)

turboloon

Member +
ooooh WANTS!

*checks bank acc...

*cries*

*conciders concequences*

sigh...

^^^^lmfao...i know how ye feel...

wee-jo

Member +
Has the turbo done 30k and the rest of the kit done 9K? Would you split the turbo if I took everything else? How much would postage to EH22 3HG cost?

whiteglanzav

Member +
Has the turbo done 30k and the rest of the kit done 9K? Would you split the turbo if I took everything else? How much would postage to EH22 3HG cost?

id like to sell it all together really mate or i will just have the turbo lying about lol

Shorty

Member +
Glws dude, shame your breakin it. Is an awesome engine! Seen it in the flesh, someone will get a proper bargin!

D3N0

Member +
Why is it that you won't just sell the TRD helical lsd with it still installed in the gearbox?
Sell it as a whole gearbox mate lsd included. fix a price, and i may be interested.