Breaking L reg Starlet GT Turbo EP82 Quadlight.

Shib786

Member +
For sale: Breaking L reg Starlet GT Turbo EP82 Quadlight..;)

Item Condition: Front end damage, and n/s/f suspension damage.

Price and price conditions: Depends.

Extra Info: Right, Here I have a Starlet to break. If you require a item just ask.

Pictures:Below

Contact Details:07908569953

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Collection/can deliver now that ive figured out how to use paypal :D
I have already sold stuff from vehicle, so if you see items in pictures just ask to confirm they are available.

The items that I know it has:

Toyota 3 point rear strut brace - SOLD.
wind deflectors - SOLD.
Aftermarket steering wheel - SOLD.
Boost gauge - £20 delivered?
Unknown turbo timer - £30 delivered?
GT Seats - £50 - collection.
Unknown backbox - offers? :\
Rear Brake Calipers - £100 (pair)

100_9387.jpg

100_9389.jpg

100_9391.jpg

Lastly, Mod's if I have done something wrong by posting this, please tell me and I will ammend it, just dont delete it :(

Thanks for looking!:drive::freddy:

Last edited:

Shib786

Member +
any chance of pics of the exhuast isit damged and does it sit lyk it is in the picture thanks bro

Salaam bro,

The exhaust is ok, I only have the backbox and centre pipe, seems to look a bigger than usualy stock starlet one, looks identical to my civic which i think is 2.5".. Also it isnt bolted proper in the picture, I think it does sit at a angle when bolted right though, not certain.

If you text me on wednesday I will be stripping most of the parts off and will let you know for certain?

Thanks
:freddy:

Last edited:

fes-306

Fresh Recruit
Salaam bro,

The exhaust is ok, I only have the backbox and centre pipe, seems to look a bigger than usualy stock starlet one, looks identical to my civic which i think is 2.5".. Also it isnt bolted proper in the picture, I think it does sit at a angle when bolted right though, not certain.

If you text me on wednesday I will be stripping most of the parts off and will let you know for certain?

Thanks
:freddy:

il pm you on wednesday bro!