breaking tdo4 ep82

Steveo1

Member +
For sale:exedy 3 puck paddle clutch

Item Condition: brand new unused still boxed

Price and price conditions:£230+4% fees if using paypal

Extra Info:bought this from camskill a few months back however never got round to fitting it

Pictures:
6c3586d6.jpg

a5b0f2ba.jpg

dadbe771.jpg

b9c6ead8.jpg

Contact Details:text 07875379095 or message me on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection in person, or courier arrangement at buyers cost

For sale: omp design 2 bucket seats

Item Condition: good,side bolsters are abit worn as to b exspected from used seats,but still hold you in fine,and a very small burn on driver seat see pic

Price and price conditions:£220+4% fees if using paypal
For sale:

Extra Info:bought these from a member on the site, great seats very comfortable and look amazing in the car

Pictures:
cdbc99f2.jpg

c68ce3bf.jpg

4c7e6703.jpg

fef171e7.jpg

ae4417e7.jpg

fef171e7.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection in person, or courier arrangement at buyers cost

For sale:suede dished steering wheel with boss

Item Condition: good only six months old

Price and price conditions:£60+4% fees if using paypal

Extra Info:wheel and boss kit to fit ep82

Pictures:
3ed28fa8.jpg

For sale: tuning developments rrfpr

Item Condition: very good only 6 months old

Price and price conditions:£60+4% fees if using paypal

Extra Info:rrfpr with everything need to fit

Pictures:
10be5117.jpg

a20550bb.jpg

For sale:ep82 carbon fibre bonnet

Item Condition: good,small lacquer damaged shown in pic, and the weave has lifted a little near scoop due to the heat, but u'll find this with most used carbon bonnet, still looks amazing

Price and price conditions:£250+4% fees if using paypal

Extra Info:great bonnet,really light

Pictures:
ff55033d.jpg

7ea231c7.jpg

5ae491b3.jpg

9e659827.jpg

squidge218

Member +
id love the bonnet and seats shame my bank account says other wise haha dont suppose you could tell me the weight of the bonnet could ya mate ?

katiie

Banned
hi, do you have a jam/greddy bcc or was it on emanage/unichip? do ou have a spec list of the car we could see? what power was it etc

thnx

Steveo1

Member +
hi, do you have a jam/greddy bcc or was it on emanage/unichip? do ou have a spec list of the car we could see? what power was it etc

thnx

no, i was just using a rrfpr,had it dyno'd at 190bhp at 0.8 bar,ill b updating this thread soon with lots more parts,let me know what ur looking for n ill let uno if i have it,cheers

Steveo1

Member +

Er yes fella got a couple,the one in it currently It sumtimes crunches in second and occacionally third probably synchro, so a few months back I bought one from Jamietd04 on this site however never got round to fitting it,he assured me it was a genuine box in good working order,lemme know if ur interested

Cheers

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ahh that carbon bonnet looks familiar lol memories of the starbo :( shame too see another one being broke

sdutton007

Member +
Just tried sending a PM but "Steveo1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

So, I'll post here instead:

Hi mate,

I'm interested in the bonnet (and possible seats) and I work in Great Chesterford a few miles away from you - would it be possible to pop round to have a look one evening?

By the way, do you often drive on the road between Duxford and Great Chesterford - I often see a black EP82 along that route and thought it might be you?

Also, do you happen to have a speedo cable you could sell for a good price?

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: