Can you remember CAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomllee1981

Member +
not a fan of the garden hose look!

nor the fact he is running 1.3 bar without any proper fueling management on there! its a disaster waiting to happen!

dac69er

Super Moderator
"has no stupid wheels from halfords or neons"

"Foot well lights" surely neons?

"dodgy jdm wheel nuts" who writes that?

he has only recently turned it to 1.3 bar. i forgot i had him on msn. he asked about turning it to 1.3 bar and i told him he was stupid and would probably blow up. his reply was, so!?!?

i told him he was a prick and blocked him.

why turn it to 1.3 bar which is a but much even with the correct mods, then sell it straight away?

plus how is an astra a less common car?????

white-ep82

Member +
what a dick, i feel genuinly sorry for whoever buys that car! i cannot see him "spendin his paper innit" on any servicing or maintanence regardless of his claims of dew pads etc. 1.3 bar will blow the engine very quickly, does he have an uprated mani? any more than 1.2 surely turns the turbo into a hairdryer?

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
He lives 10 miles from me and I've tried to help him several times but doesn't listen unless you say what he wants to here. Also the car is fucked, I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

I've reported it to pistonheads admin.

Last edited:
J

jakeGT

LOL well its me guys...yep cal, been watchng you lot and wondered who the childish little twat would be to post this when i sell

and yea im sellin it and yea it was at 1.3 bar , now at 1.1

its all sorted now my manifold studs came loose making my gasket blow, had a few people offer me good prices and a local lads looking to buy it

either way il get rid for a good price and build my c20et estate

see you around fuck tards

Idrees

Banned
Cal you sad bastard nobody wants you here so just the fuck out twat face. Then you wonder why people hate you, pretty obvious isn't it?

Jay

Admin
I don't feel there is anything that can stated in this thread that hasn't already been said over and over and over..

No point wasting your time posting about him.

Thread locked up and sliding..

Jay

Admin
LOL well its me guys...yep cal, been watchng you lot and wondered who the childish little twat would be to post this when i sell

and yea im sellin it and yea it was at 1.3 bar , now at 1.1

its all sorted now my manifold studs came loose making my gasket blow, had a few people offer me good prices and a local lads looking to buy it

either way il get rid for a good price and build my c20et estate

see you around fuck tards

Four minutes. If you had held your silence for four minutes this one would have been locked and you wouldn't be banned/wiped from the plane of TGTT..

I wish you the very best with everything you plan to do. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.