Cant get insurance on my V... :(

Pixie96

Member +
As Above i cannot get insured on my glanza i put up a post here before and lads were saying try 123 i did and was told you have to be 21.. rang quinn and the exact same!!? im 20 have full irish for 3yrs iv 4 points but they were back in 2008.. so cant see that being a huge thing lads please let me know who your insured with im screwed otherwise!!?? rep will DEFO be added for help??

Pixie96

Member +
Just got off the phone with them they said they will ring me back tomo to see what they can do... im praying now haha.. are u under 21 man??

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Are you currently insured with quinn?
If you are,ring thm up and tell them you bought it,you are the registered owner etc.
It works,iv'e insured all my cars correct with them since i was 18 (named driver for a year)
Cars i had were EG9 SIR,GT Turbo x2,Levin BZR,Mivec lancer,MR2 turbo,EK4 VTI and a Glanza turbo.

Just be firm :)

Pixie96

Member +
Are you currently insured with quinn?
If you are,ring thm up and tell them you bought it,you are the registered owner etc.
It works,iv'e insured all my cars correct with them since i was 18 (named driver for a year)
Cars i had were EG9 SIR,GT Turbo x2,Levin BZR,Mivec lancer,MR2 turbo,EK4 VTI and a Glanza turbo.

Just be firm :)

I was with axa then sold my car and got the glanza do you think its cause iv no current insurance?

fishman

Member +
im 23, bought my gt 3 weeks ago, insurance was silly high, i have 5 years no claims, license, no points or claims. people where quoting me silly because of the import etc i think.

i was advised by a dude on an insurance call who liked gt turbos and he whispered to try tiger insurance through google, it worked, got my quote through them with elephant, knocked all my quotes from 2000+ to 1300. sorted, not amazing for NCB etc but im happy.

try tiger car insurance, type it into google dude

fishman

Pixie96

Member +
im 23, bought my gt 3 weeks ago, insurance was silly high, i have 5 years no claims, license, no points or claims. people where quoting me silly because of the import etc i think.

i was advised by a dude on an insurance call who liked gt turbos and he whispered to try tiger insurance through google, it worked, got my quote through them with elephant, knocked all my quotes from 2000+ to 1300. sorted, not amazing for NCB etc but im happy.

try tiger car insurance, type it into google dude

fishman

Cheers man im on it thanks rep'd :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sorry dude, i keep forgetting that. did you try adrian flux? ive got mates who say there good but when i tried there prices wer way too high

fishman

Member +
tiger quote my mates very high, but worked for me on my yaris t-sport and now the gt. let me know how u get on dude

Pixie96

Member +
Tiger are the same wont coverin ireland.. ill give flux a ring in the morning its weird in ireland seems you can insure a gt for cheap enough and without much trouble you mention glanza and good luck they may as well tell ya to f**k off!!

Pixie96

Member +
FBD came to the rescue just got qoute with them because im a driver on the van with them in my job thats insured with them!! happy days!!! has just made my day!! :D
Lads thanks for al your help so fast rep'd all :)