Carbon Culture Front Bumper & Jam Style sideskirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_ep91

Member +
For sale: Carbon Culture Front Bumper & Jam Skirts.

Item Condition: ok, usual scratches and stone chips on bumper, sideskirst are mint.

Price and price conditions: 350 euros for the lot, but I will split.

Extra Info: would preferebaly like a 98 spec front bumper and lip and oem skirts in exchange. both painted in 1AO silver.

Pictures:

workoncar002.jpg

pics024.jpg

Contact Details: pm or 0876164161

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can arrange delivery but will meet someone halfways if wants to collect.

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
you put up two pictures of the front bumper dude, can you put up one of the skirts when you get a chance

Mike_ep91

Member +
love the bumper but i love ur spoiler like hell!

is it livesport?

yes its a livesports one,great bit of kit.

quality parts aswell, some one will snap these up. what skirts are you going for?

cheers g, goin back to standard skirts and front bumper with oem lip.

Price on skirts alone? Also got some OEM skirts in silver 1AO. PM what sort of deal your willing to do.

ill let ya know later on, possible have abuyer over here in ireland for them.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i am due to send money to aidan this week for my kit is it worth my while buying yours i wonder ?? which would be easier buying them new or buying them in silver is there much work in spraying it black ??

addz

Member +
I saw your other post.

Your V looks the shit dude, looks spot on. But I guess you want a different look as you're bored possibly. Good luck with getting shot of bits, won't take long.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Mike, if you cant the right price for these off anyone let me know and I will take them both. My bumper is chopped and my side skirts are white but I am sure we could come to some agreement. I also have a carbon front lip if that would be of any interest.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Btw ur glanza is one of the nicest on here imo, cant see why ud change:confused:

However I will have the front bumper of u if u want to make a deal. i have 97 style front bumper in silver u can hav.

Mark-ep91

Member +
new too this saw your bumper and skirts for sale car looks mint btw had to register!im in cork would be interested in the skirts also have the original skirts in silver!could meet you half way also!pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.