coilovers

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
As above made for the Starlets what do you need to know? We sell both the normal and inverted type and we also sell K-Sport which are made in the same factory.

Thanks,

T

thomllee1981

Member +
a way of affording new suspension as cheap as i possibly can! lol i dont work and mine has blown out shocks 1 front 1 back from when i bought it

thomllee1981

Member +
ive got a F*#KING job! i look after my 2 daughters full time thanks!
you try it for a year and tell me its easy!!!!!!!! blokes dont realise just how hard running a house can be! i take my hat off to women who can run a house and work as well!

sx_turbo

Lifer
ive got a F*#KING job! i look after my 2 daughters full time thanks!
you try it for a year and tell me its easy!!!!!!!! blokes dont realise just how hard running a house can be! i take my hat off to women who can run a house and work as well!

i was joking mate, i'm sorry i offended.

my dad was the same as you had to give up work for 2 years to look after us 3 kids so i know where your coming from

again i apoligise for any upset, it was meant as a joke.

thomllee1981

Member +
dont worry bout it
just had it rough lately
last thing i was thinking about this side of new year was suspension when i need new alloys as well!
not to mention the other parts i want to try and get as well!

and i didnt give up work i was made to after a car crash which gave me minor brain damage.

hope to go back in the new year though then it will either be mod away or buy another starlet and give this 1 to the misses as its an auto.

sx_turbo

Lifer
sorry to hear that dude, fingers crossed for you.

if money is tight, you could just get some standard shocks for an ordinary uk spec starlet, they will last at least 6 months with lowered springs.

thomllee1981

Member +
cheers dave but you are still kinding looking over £200 past what i can afford

that would be why im looking at 2nd hand sets

sx_turbo

Lifer
also as regards to second hand sets i got a set of buddy clubs from yahoo japan, and by the time i paid all the fees and the customs charges they only worked out £50 cheaper than the d2's.

it might have been cos i went for buddy clubs, but worth bearing in mind fella.

if your looking for a second hand set in the uk then that would be better.

also does it have to be a set of coilovers?

i ask as there is a set of these available :http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=1655

i have heard good things about these but apparently are on the harsh side.

just trying to help you out dude.

thomllee1981

Member +
coilovers no it doesnt have to be but the mounts in the front are going as well so thought maybe the best way of going thats all

thomllee1981

Member +
cheers dude

or if u see a smashed up starlet with mods for sale let me know also coz mine is so stock i was thinking of making dinner with it as am out of oxo!