Confirmed: Fabio to stay as England manager

Good.

Best decision made by the FA since they appointed him.

awesome now we just need to keep those talentless fucks on the pitch as well and we wont qualifie for fuck all and have to convince ourselves that we might win

jus my opinion were all different but i cannot stand the bloke hes got it all wrong as far as im concerned and i want him gone along with alot of the squad they all need a fucking big kick up the arse.

I will say im usualy one to say dont blame the manager etc but he has got it wrong and records or no records blah blah blah hes shit. We were a better side under sven goran erikson and the results reflect that not to mention i actually mildly enjoyed watching england play back then. now its just boring shite!

i knew that would happen yesterday, the only manager who the fa would of wanted was hodgson but of course it would of cost too much to get rid of capello

IppyEP82

Member +
I think it is a sensible decision. Now we just need to start building a new younger team for the next world cup. get rid of anybody now that is going to be 32 or over at the next world cup and bring in some younger players.
Yes we will probably pay for it at the next euros but then by the next world cup we should have a good quality team that will be used to playing together.
Just my thoughts :p

danb87

South East England Area Rep
they would have been mad too sack him, its hardly his fault the players were 100% crap with the excuse of a couple who played quite well.

good descion from the fa, now we need that seb pblatter twat too sort out the goal line technology an football will be sorted :beer:

addz

Member +
Let's now see those helmets on the pitch go!!

Good for nothing, well they are in fact, good to perform crap

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Yeah heard it this afternoon... now all that needs to be done is get the fucking brits to stop playing as FUCKING INDIVIDUALS & START PLAYING FOR THEIR FUCKING SHIRT!!

kon