corolla 3sgte on pistonheads

alan_d

Lifer
and its in Co Down too :(

Jay - do the honourable thing and bring it home - its like loreal - your worth it!

addz

Member +
That is one true sleeper, not the best looking Corolla but man, thats just a beast.

I had a 5dr G6 and that was fun, this would be just awesome.

Hope I could have money :(

Llawgoch

Member +
yep,i bought it as a 1.6 gs then got bored of it so i decided to put in a 4age for a while, then i got bored of that too. so decided to put a 3sgte in. took 6 months to build it, ended up costing me 4500 quid to finish it!! i put celica twinpot callipers and gtfour front dampers and allsorts onit, then the yaris t sport alloys which i sprayed white, theyv even still got the paradas on them which i put onit!! dunno where he gets 300bhp from tho, i had it rolling roaded and it put out 221.6 flywheel hp. not bad for a standard engine that was only spose to be 185bhp, the car thatthe engine cum out of is still outside my house!! haha

sanchez

Member +
yep,i bought it as a 1.6 gs then got bored of it so i decided to put in a 4age for a while, then i got bored of that too. so decided to put a 3sgte in. took 6 months to build it, ended up costing me 4500 quid to finish it!! i put celica twinpot callipers and gtfour front dampers and allsorts onit, then the yaris t sport alloys which i sprayed white, theyv even still got the paradas on them which i put onit!! dunno where he gets 300bhp from tho, i had it rolling roaded and it put out 221.6 flywheel hp. not bad for a standard engine that was only spose to be 185bhp, the car thatthe engine cum out of is still outside my house!! haha

Nice one mate, fair play to you :rockon:

10secGT

Member +
did you have that car for sale on ebay with the 4age engine about two years ago? i remember seeing one the same as that on ebay

faisalgtturbo

Member +
would be good as a donar car to transplant 3sgte
in to ep's/ae82 corollas
would use later 3sgte though..

the bodywork was batterd on this car ...
i've seen this for sale fewtimes now...

faisal

Llawgoch

Member +
cool, was there much of a job with the 4age conversion or just plug and play when you took out the 4afe

wasnt exactly plug n play, but mechanically it went straight in apart from making a front pipe for the exhaust. the wiring was not a plug in job, but its easy enough to splice in. the 4age harness hasnt got much wires in. power steering pipes were fairly easy but one ond of the high prerssure pipe had to be flared differently. otherwise easy peasy.