cost to rebuild ct9

iamrab

Member +
lads ive a spare ct9 turbo charger and ive been reading all about the td04 conversion ,i dunno if its for me ...i like the fast spool up of the ct9 plus its an expensive choice to run with the td04 if you do it right.

my cars a bit smoky on idle and also on over run so its either valve stem oil seals or turbo ..im thinking turbo cos its clear first thing in the morning. so i have a spare ct9 that i got with the car tho there is one blade broken off on the exhaust side ...just asking how many people have got them rebuilt and how much ? ive priced turbo techincs hybrid and its £790 which is a tad dear if you ask me

any advice

cheers
lads

iamrab

Member +
see i was thinking mybe hybrid ?? dunno what todo if im honest im sorta stuck in what choice to make ..its not like im a mad racer and am always raking about or racing my glanza but yes we always want more power lol

Last edited:
You still can get good power from the ct9. I made 153 at the wheels although its not at that power now.

And trust me that power with the response of the ct9 can suprise alot of machines.

Jay

Admin
If the exhaust housing isn't cracked then you could probably swap a good intake side across from another ct9 to sort it mate. Just takes a little work to do this.

your welcome to have a run in mine bud once the boost gets upped to a bar, then it'll be an ultimate and 1.2/1.3 bar

iamrab

Member +
thanks very much lad and id be up for that ,its just to see how it goes and how well the responce is with it ...its something im seriously thinking of doing cos im growing very attached to my car something i didnt think i would do

thanks very much lad and id be up for that ,its just to see how it goes and how well the responce is with it ...its something im seriously thinking of doing cos im growing very attached to my car something i didnt think i would do

responce is fine, i didn't even notice much of a difference other than the grin was bigger lol.

Also do it once and do it right, buy the best right from the start or you end up spending more money