Crail Thrash and Dash ***24th March***

mark1991

Member +
Hello Commrades,

I was going to plan a trip to crail for performance ford but we wont get on the 1/4 mile as much and will be fairly busy :mad: so the next best date is the 24th of march

So for any of the shire and city lads going we will be meeting at garthdee asda at 8am,

Gates open at 9:30am
Tracks open at 10:00am
Track closes at 4:00pm

1. Mark1991
2. JordK
3. Gary91
4. turboloon
5. rwdrev

Last edited:

ryan-11

Member +
If the glanza aint on the road by then ill prob come through in the civic, we should get a knockhill sorted this year :D

Murray

Member +
x2 crail is pish nothing changes if uv been once uv seen it all
is that track scotland the trackday is threw ?

I still like Crail for a cheap play really, Im booked on the SIDC trackday. Was meant to be doing a trackday back in September with them but had to pull out last minute. so still had credit with them.
Go on, book yourself up!

Murray

Rory

Lifer
Your willing to add an hour and a half to travel to Dundee just to get to Crail? WTF :haha:
Better off meeting them in the village of Crail 1st, coming from Glasgow will bring you in a difirent road altogether.

No Starlet for me anymore but ill be at Knockhill instead. Agree with Mark though once you have been you have seen it all unless mag days with all the bints showing off there streaky looking tan...

Suppose so mate you fancy droppin me a line closer to the time with a postcode and time ?

Your willing to add an hour and a half to travel to Dundee just to get to Crail? WTF :haha:
Better off meeting them in the village of Crail 1st, coming from Glasgow will bring you in a difirent road altogether.

not very good with directions crail village is a winner but pretty much there ...just get yous tehre hah !

Fro

Member +

No Starlet for me anymore but ill be at Knockhill instead. Agree with Mark though once you have been you have seen it all unless mag days with all the bints showing off there streaky looking tan...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ken, be as well meeting in Aberdeen!

That day at crail would be aright if it was going to be made into some kind of scottish meet, but if not it gets dull quick!

Rory, more deets on the disappearance of the Gt and its replacement please :freddy: You heading to the SIDC day with your lookalikey?

That day at crail would be aright if it was going to be made into some kind of scottish meet, but if not it gets dull quick!

Rory, more deets on the disappearance of the Gt and its replacement please :freddy: You heading to the SIDC day with your lookalikey?

Ats fine if ur gan fro u take ur boiler and we will all get tea

Rory

Lifer
Details possibly soon :D
But yep ill be at Knockers getting some seat time in the CRX for this coming year. :)

Fro

Member +
Ats fine if ur gan fro u take ur boiler and we will all get tea

You take sandwiches and your trailer and we have a deal :rockon:

Hmmm Rory I feel that was a hint of things to come!? Onwards and upwards I guess… although I'm sure I heard Chinese whispers of a Mini!? :confused: :haha:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
You take sandwiches and your trailer and we have a deal :rockon:

Hmmm Rory I feel that was a hint of things to come!? Onwards and upwards I guess… although I'm sure I heard Chinese whispers of a Mini!? :confused: :haha:

All ive heard is that the replacement is slow :haha: