crash update

EP824U

Member +
Hi all,
posted about a crash I had the other day. I thought and was told by the doc in A&E that It was just a fractured rib. The pain got alot worse a few days later so I visited my local practice.
He told me the doctor had not examined me fully and that I had whiplash injurys affecting my neck, right shoulder and back, Severe spazming (dont know how to spell it, sorry) of the muscles surrounding and covering my collar bone and shoulder i.e my trap is completely locked up.
Anyway, he gave me Diazepan and Co-dydramol. Because of these injuries the insurers legal party (who have been great so far) booked me in for physio at a local clinic. The physio informed me that I will need around eight sessions before I'm back to normal and cannot lift weight or do martial arts until then!
So from posting about a cracked rib 'diagnosed' by the champion doctor in A&E; I'm now posting this lol. I am back at work now but after a week off I have now realised that Assasins Creed is an amazing game lol. Just wanted to give an update

EP824U

Member +
jesus man talk about the doc fuckin up :slap: well at least your ok tho

thats what i mena mate. people said to me that I shouldnt talk about docs like that and shud man up n take the pain. I knew it was worse than he said lol. THe parties and companies involves are being great though.

EP824U

Member +
Yeah they are all pretty good to deal with. I wasnt even drving so am the completely innocent party of the accident who had no input to the collision so I guess they are concentrating on keeping me sweet. I know im behind the times but bought assasins creed at the weekend as cant do shit in eve now. I cant get over how amazing that game is. Ive only just got a ps3 and its the first game ive got. :rockon:

EP824U

Member +
Good news mate!!

Lots of dollar coming your way...:)

u think? u know exactly what im buying if i do Ad ...:rockon:
8 sessions of physio must mean something compo wise. I'm not paying for it obviously. Ive been off work for a week but cant stand being at home so came in this week. my boss is sound and says i can book physio and doctors whenever I want and he will mark off as paid sick days.

turbojim

Lifer
sounds like i might have to get it myself man sounds good and wat you gonna buy if you get loads of dosh tell me tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:haha:

EP824U

Member +
sounds like i might have to get it myself man sounds good and wat you gonna buy if you get loads of dosh tell me tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:haha:

u might not like me for it. Im going to keep the cash until my 21st and try n get a clean
s14a. I was planning to do an s13 build before the accident and was going to buy the engine the day after it lol. Now I'm a bit scared of getting an old motor and want alot of metal around me should I be involved in an accident again.
It all depends if the compo comes up trumps tho. I dont have a clue about claims etc. Dont know how much people get in these situations. Im not even expecting cash my way atm tbh!

nikki-gt

Member +
age isnt a problem when it comes to cars mate... my fella has a mint s14a had it a year and never gave a days trouble... anyways it decided to melt a piston.... so €6000 later and 3 engines it still isnt running right and will be getting another engine or broken for parts.

my ex bought me an s13 that i rallied non stop and engine was mint...

when it comes to silvias i wouldnt worry about the age of it... just make sure you get a good engine!!

sorry to hear about your accident and your lucky you trusted your insticts and went back to the docs :cool:

EP824U

Member +
age isnt a problem when it comes to cars mate... my fella has a mint s14a had it a year and never gave a days trouble... anyways it decided to melt a piston.... so €6000 later and 3 engines it still isnt running right and will be getting another engine or broken for parts.

my ex bought me an s13 that i rallied non stop and engine was mint...

when it comes to silvias i wouldnt worry about the age of it... just make sure you get a good engine!!

sorry to hear about your accident and your lucky you trusted your insticts and went back to the docs :cool:

oh rite, thanks for the info. The s13's r worse for rust though are they not? i.e sills n arches. Im honestly not sure yet. Have always wanted a 200 so its def gona b the next motor. Just sitting comfy in my grandad passat atm lol. Its actually a really good car! :slap:
Thanks, Yeah, u know ur own body and know somethings not right sometimes!

nikki-gt

Member +
ah ye but thers allot of clean ones out there and the s13 engine dosnt have the vvt on it cos if that goes on a 14a engine its awful rattly and top doller to replace,, most people end up puttin in fixed pulleys....

in my opinion ps13s for the win!!!!! retro it out :rockon:

EP824U

Member +
import silvia insurance is a killa 4 me :(. I dont even know atm. cant afford a nice 1 unless compo comes out trumps.

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
wiplash in car's i was told 3/4k so about that m8.
i got wiplash wen i had an accident at work a pallet (250 8ft twin striplights) fell out of the racking hit the floor then me and threw me over another pallet. im having physio. im oni looking at 2k as its an industial accident :(.
im bk been bk at my new workplace for a while it only light work