CRD Schedule

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Its about time i gave an update on the current schedule at CRD for myself, basically to give everyone an idea of my week by week at the moment.

Ive previously mentioned about concentrating on the future of CRD, the future being an expansion into workshop premises. In order for me to do this means i need to be on a course for a year or so to obtain the correct certification for me to provide a good service and have an understanding in areas that i already dont. This will affect my start of the week which will be a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will still be active these days and still be on the forums to answer PM's, send parts and order parts ... but it restricts when i can do it during that day.

To me its a slight sacrifice for the short term to benefit the future of the company in the long term. I really hope everyone can understand and bare with me from time to time :). The rest of the week being Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be unaffected and i will be on as i usually am but obviously i cant send parts on the weekend.

To also aid me in my day to day life i have purchased a Blackberry to allow my emails to come straight through and i can send immediate responces, please please please if you have an enquiry and want a swift reply please feel free to email me at:

iain@crdevelopmentsuk.com

I will come on and check my PM's day to day and reply as always. I aim to reply within 24 hours to every PM which 9.9/10 times is possible for me to achieve.

I am in no way at all not capable to come with my demand day to day otherwise i wouldnt be on this course, if this course does seriously affect my company in anyway what so ever i will finish it ... simple as that. I dont particularly want too as it means workshop premises would take even longer and be further distint into the future.

I hope everyone understands where i am coming from, if there are any concerns at all, please PM me or email me, i will be more than happy to respond and answer any questions.

Best regards,

Iain

Last edited:
Great to see you're keeping your punters and future punters in the loop. Saves any where are you threads although seems you have it all perfectly organised bud.

Hopefully you don't get to busy and can get into premises as soon as so you can really grow and develop the crd brand. :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thanks for being so supportive and understanding guys.

If I do get really busy then CRD and TGTT is my top priority. :)

Its great to see a lad being modest enough to admit he doesn't know everything and having the foresight and determination to go away and better himself. Best of luck to you in the future and I hope it all works out for you lad

richglanzav

Member +
keep it going dude, best of luck with your company. to people reading this, 100% genuine people here, always had time to advise me when i had my last starlet, and no doubt the next one too

No need to thank me Iain, just go and give it your best shot. I have the utmost respect for anyone that is willing to take a chance and make a sacrifice to better himself and the service he offers. If it wasn't for guys like you we wouldn't have the likes of HKS, GReddy, Blitz etc. It may not work out on the same scale as it has for them and it may not work out at all but if you don't go for it you'll never no and you'll only ever have regrets. And like I said, I wish you all the best now and in the future and hope everything works out the way you hoped