Cruise Japan's Pink Met Colour Code

kellygt

Member +
Why dont you try contacting Andrew Gray of Power Vehicles in Japan he sold that Cruise Levin on Modified motors he would probably know heres a pic of there 450bhp Glanza

3700143926a7920046294o.jpg

http://www.powervehicles.com/

Dan3SGTE

Member +
You should see the fuel system in this car its mad I must try and find the picture of it this car was for sale for a long time I dont know what happened to it

Yeah i would love to see a spec and more pictures of this car. Really interested in it, amazing power too. I presume at least 5E?

Johnny_C

Lifer
You should see the fuel system in this car its mad I must try and find the picture of it this car was for sale for a long time I dont know what happened to it

as far as i remember,trevor off the site came very close to importing that glanza.
cheers for the replies.:)

riko666

Member +
Johnny, RAL 4010 (Telemagenta) is pretty close to it :eek:

Also, pink is fabulousth

:kiss:

The Glanza, from memory - GReddy TD06-20G or HKS GT3037 (it listed both turbos), 720cc/min injectors etc

Johnny_C

Lifer
Johnny, RAL 4010 (Telemagenta) is pretty close to it :eek:

Also, pink is fabulousth

:kiss:

The Glanza, from memory - GReddy TD06-20G or HKS GT3037 (it listed both turbos), 720cc/min injectors etc
im after a darker metallic pink colour riko,but thanks for that.;)

riko666

Member +
The one in the pictures isn't 4010, its RAL 4004 (Heather Violet) with added saturation in the picture, google the colour, its quite close to the Cruise colour - here it is on StarletRick's S15 valve cover:

06112008236.jpg

kellygt

Member +
is that in ireland??

Dont think so its still in the homeland lol it had a serious spec list,that cruise colour is probably something they got mixed up themselves its got a violet colour coming through the pink its class :rockon:

Last edited: