ct9H turbo query 200bhp, possible?

steffsrees

Member +
its just that someones told me itl run out of puff at about 190. i want to reach the 200 or atleast 190 mark but i dont want to td04.

goldenvtr

Member +
hybrid would be your best bet then mate, few people on the forum with about 230ish on some hyrids. or think about a k24? smaller than td04 so less laggy with good potential

sx_turbo

Lifer
it is acheivable on a hybrid mate.

the alternative is a k24 as dan said as that spools up quicker than td04

sx_turbo

Lifer
1.2 bar, some have run upto 1.4bar.

only really recomended on forged engines though.

1.2 bar is a stock engines limit

dantheman

Member +
i wouldnt, will be generating alof of heat at that boost and would be beyond its range of effeciency for such a small turbo

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeh im forged at +0.5mm wiseco with scat rods. will it go to 1.4 bar then yeh?

if your tuner is like mine, they will have an air temp probe fitted, and can tune it to it's max effiency, whichever that boost may be, and your tuner should know what the max air temp to be used is

ginor

Member +
Is that 200bhp at the wheels or at the fly? I'm looking at getting a hybrid and hoping to acheive 200bhp at the wheels

Deano

Banned
Would a good hybrid combo be a ct9/ct12 with a vf10 compressor? Thinking about a hybrid for my auto next year or how about a ct9/td04 hybrid lol

GTdan

In The Closet
Is that 200bhp at the wheels or at the fly? I'm looking at getting a hybrid and hoping to acheive 200bhp at the wheels

which at the fly is what?approximatley 225/230?? will be pushing it to its limits and will be generating alot of heat.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah that was a nice result was that stock CT9 Ian? Your head work was very particular which is where I think you get such good gains..

T