Cusco Type40 Rear Strut Brace

For sale: Cusco Type40 Rear Strut Brace

Item Condition: Used, Perfect

Price and price conditions: £80

Extra Info: Made a big positive difference to the handling on my Starlet once I installed this bad boy, very large and effective strut brace.

Pictures:
442590033_5ea13b12d4_o.jpg

442590099_2eb9771fb7_o.jpg

Contact Details: PM | richard.raw@kahndesign.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 First Class Recorded

Last edited:
The C-Pillar bar is sold mate. I think i'll just keep this bar to be honest, i paid £150 for it, people seem to think the rear strut bar on ebay is just as good for £45 so i'll leave them to it. :)

Dave.

Member +
I've seen the cheap eBay numbers first hand, buckling under the force of tightening the bar across the two struts.

How is it supposed to hold a chassis solid?

Good luck with the sale mate, It'd be worth £80 all day long to the right person :) Mibbe pm hubbygt, I was speaking to him today, and I know he's after one!

Dave

I've seen the cheap eBay numbers first hand, buckling under the force of tightening the bar across the two struts.

How is it supposed to hold a chassis solid?

Good luck with the sale mate, It'd be worth £80 all day long to the right person :) Mibbe pm hubbygt, I was speaking to him today, and I know he's after one!

Dave

Cheers Dave, i'm glad you agree :). I'll give him a shout then see if he's interested. Nice one.

Jay

Admin
Good choice, saw one of these for the first time today and they are a hefty piece of kit. Bargain.