Custom made CT9 Rotating Bracket

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Custom made rotated CT9 actuator Bracket

For sale: Custom-made actuator bracket suitable for CT9/CT9 Hybrid

Item Condition:New

Price and price conditions: £57.50 delivered inc paypal fees

Extra Info: these brackets enable the CT9 compressor housing to be rotated while keeping the actuator in the same position. the advantage to rotating the compressor housing means you can cut out a good amount of unneccesary intercooler pipework for a more direct and less cluttered route.

they are designed to mount on the the front of the turbo core, replacing the water blanking plate. you should retain or replace the gasket.

made from stainless steel, made to the same high quality of the many custom fabricated parts you have seen on my car :)

these have been designed around the HKS actuator setup but other ones should work (some minor modification may be required)

Pictures:

P1010001.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010065.JPG

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage included in price, can collect if local

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
Wahh i allways wanted one of these... Then bought a vtak haha, look like a great bit of kit

Hazzagray

Member +
Ooooh I will be having one of these off you before long... Will you keep selling them or is this a one off?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Ooooh I will be having one of these off you before long... Will you keep selling them or is this a one off?

we have made a few due to demand, and because it doesn't make sense to make just one (materials, gas etc)

however it won't be ongoing to comply with trading regs

danb87

South East England Area Rep
hi mate curious too know, what entails rotating the housing? ill be going external on my hybrid an obviously wont need an actuator but is it worth doing this? how hard an any benefits.

sorry too be off topic.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
hi mate curious too know, what entails rotating the housing? ill be going external on my hybrid an obviously wont need an actuator but is it worth doing this? how hard an any benefits.

sorry too be off topic.

it's easy in principle, just undo the ciclip and rotate the compressor housing. however, a lot of turbos get stuck so some elbow grease may be required to free it up. a hybrid will probably be easier as it'll either be new or not very old.

the advantages are a shorter, more direct piperoute, meaning less lag, less heatsoak (depending on the piperoute currently) and less clutter under the bonnet

:)

danb87

it's easy in principle, just undo the ciclip and rotate the compressor housing. however, a lot of turbos get stuck so some elbow grease may be required to free it up. a hybrid will probably be easier as it'll either be new or not very old.

the advantages are a shorter, more direct piperoute, meaning less lag, less heatsoak (depending on the piperoute currently) and less clutter under the bonnet

:)

cheers dude, does it effect the turbo in any way some one said it might caus prblems as things aint lined up but i personally dont know.

Guye

Lifer
cheers dude, does it effect the turbo in any way some one said it might caus prblems as things aint lined up but i personally dont know.

Not at all. It's just the housing being rotated around the impeller wheel. It doesn't affect the turbo's balance or anything.

danb87

an obviously being external wastegated, i wont need a brakcet for actautor, so it will be fine too do, just obviously a new pipe for the fmic.?

thats right guys? an has anybody done a giude on how too do this process?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
an obviously being external wastegated, i wont need a brakcet for actautor, so it will be fine too do, just obviously a new pipe for the fmic.?

thats right guys? an has anybody done a giude on how too do this process?

if you're externally gated you simply need to rotate your housing and have pipework made up to suit :)

the core of the turbo stays in the same place so oil/water lines are unaffected

danb87

if you're externally gated you simply need to rotate your housing and have pipework made up to suit :)

the core of the turbo stays in the same place so oil/water lines are unaffected

what does it entail? what do i unclip? an does it require welding of any type? is there a guide too do this