***Cylinder Heads For Sale***

Rallye Rye

Member +
how many miles and what condition is it in, ive had an instance of buying heads and they have turned out to be cracked so would like a piece of mind that they are fine..

Rallye Rye

Member +
i hope not, im just wary of where im spending my money now, im hundreds down and nothing to show for it bar a knackered car

sx_turbo

Lifer
i may be wrong but i beleive one of them is off an engine that i gave to dave.

i bought it from miller3, and it was in his gf's car running no problems, the reason the engine came out was because the engine block had cracked where it mounts to the gearbox, but apart from that it was running spot on till they took it out to fit a forged engine. thats the only one i can account for. it also had done pretty low mileage by general standards, best to ask miller3 for the exact mileage it had done

healy22

Fresh Recruit
hay i may need one of these off you if you could get me a price on p&p to irl?? mine is warped on the outlet or the mani is buckled :mad: ha so wont find out till saturday wen i take it off but a price wud be great

:)tanks gary

NosydneW

Member +
Also want to know how much for 1 of those heads with a good P&P headwork shipped to me , can you guys drop me a pm ?