Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Okay, but some Rotas would look better

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Idrees

Banned
How about these...

starlet1.jpg

Please don't bite my head off those who don't like them! Its just a thought! ;)

Last edited:
C

CaL

ang on ang on...didnt i say these ages ago!!!! and everyone slated them!!!.....now youve actually thought about it....cant actually believe people like them as n the old site everyone hated them....i love them....weird how people change

Last edited by a moderator:

azerty

Supermoderator
who hated them Cal ? I can't remember anyone hating those... Jay's rims (tom's) are in same spirit, I can only remember everyone beeing jalous when he bought them !! but that might have happen before you came on TGTT...

they look nice on GT, would love to see how they look on glanzas

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
they are similar in style to my standard toyota wheel trims that came with my GTs steel wheels.
they look ok i think but would have to be the right design and colour to really look good

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
tbh idrees, they look good on a gt, however due to the colour & nature of ur glanza rep, they dont really go, well due to the colour.. ud need to make somthing that kinda stands out from the body, coz a matt colour just doesnt go imho..

i think it would b a better idea if u looked for a set of rays, or perhaps a set of 16s that have a black centre & a polished lip.. perhaps even a deep dish kinda rim ;)

kon

gta001

Member +
they r not bad but i think they aren't jap style. i know that black alloys are always getting more common but with the yellow paint, black alloys with polished rims will look absolutely great!

Monkfish

Member +
I don't like them, at all. They don't look right on a Mk2 Golf (Which always gets the VW boys spunking in their pants) so I very much doubt they'd look good on any Starlet.

Unless that is, you're aiming for the euro look. If that is the case, the CorsaSport forum is that way ---->

:p

59bhp

Member +
ronal turbos rock, i think a bronze set would look good on a gt but your car is a bit bright to suit them really. I think some deep compomotives would look good on your car like a really dirty gold color.