Dilema

Dan507

Member +
Im stuck, don't know weaher to go for a TOM's bumper or a 98 spec with a JAM splitter:confused:

ep91-3.jpg

TOM's

GEOBradfordJan07011-1.jpg

JAM (could only find a 96 spec)

They would both be replicas.

Dan.

Dan_SV

Member +
go for the TOM's mate.
personally i hate the JAM lip (just my opinion)!!
I have the full JAM kit, but got a livesports front lip instead fo the JAM one!

Dan507

Member +
i hounsty don't knowm i love them both, TOM's beacuse of the rareity and the way it flows with the OEM kit, and the JAM because the mean/aggresive looks. Help.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I like both tbh... Jam lip looks very nice, but the toms bumper is pretty rare (well it was, until its now being copied!)

durmz

Member +
lol true that, who gives a fuck about how rare something is anyways, its about if u like how it looks man, and imo, jam all the way, not feeling the toms

Dan507

Member +
lol true that, who gives a fuck about how rare something is anyways, its about if u like how it looks man, and imo, jam all the way, not feeling the toms

Very true, i love the Jam and always have, i quess i am liking the tom's because of the rareness.

jonny-boi32

Member +
Id go for JAM.
Heres a pic to help you decide ;)

tn_P1020222.jpg

that is so nice dude, if u were going jam ud have to got the full hog like this or else go tom. but alot of jam style about but not a lot of toms about YET!! maybe get toms now before everyone decides to get toms now that aidan is selling them.

Dan507

Member +
No, honesty i don't like the JAM skirts or any other one, i only like the OE ones same with the rear buper, i've got Jay to keep an eye out for some TOM's rear spats for me.