Dispute - Lidders

OllieTurbo

Member +
seemed like a sound lad when i sold a ct9 to him, wouldnt of thought he would be ripping u off , just slow to post i suspect !

Morph

Member +
I got some seats off the guy back at start of the year seemed sound and fair on prices hopefully you get this sorted

HOK

Member +
HE HAS RIPPED ME TOO.
not wise, hav'nt served fifteen years, see shitholes like bosnia, iraq and afghan to be ripped off by this puke.
I have his address and number(dont know if its cosha) but his bank details were when he took my money.:mad:

corofin12345

Member +
thats awfull lad.. the state of them parts... id say your in a bad mood but may i suggest you use a metal cleaner (none grit) 2 take the fade of the headlights.. it works a treat.. the stuff i used i bought in halfords

corofin12345

Member +
Cheers mate he said those lights were like new what a liar. I am currently west sanding them down but the internal small cracks are never going

i hear of alot of people wet sanding these lights and im stumped tbh... i think it will juat fade them more.. i wouldnt trust myself doin it and ive done alot of things.. lol... what an ass tho.. hate lads like that

corofin12345

Member +
must try it sometime with an old lens.. ya the cracks on the inside are a lost cause.. hear of lads putting the whole unit in an oven to loose the glue to get the lens off but just 2 much hassle.. might as well battle on.. oh and my pop off brackets on the back of the units were broken 2 and i just bonded them back together with epoxy.. like new

Lidders

Member +
Hello, As farley has just mentioned im now back from staying away, due to unforseen circumstances.... hok if you can send me your address ill send the ecu out to you asap and if anyone has any other problems with myself or any parts theve brought please can you pm me your issues and ill try my best to sort them out in the best way possible. Im in a bad financial situation at the moment and close to losing my family which is very difficult and part of the reason ive been away.. im sorry if ive annoyed and conned people but im really not that sort of person to do such a thing. Please bear with me on sorting this out as im working 15 hours days just to keep mine and my mums roof above our heads and paying debts off at the same time.

Sorry again TGTT. Hope we can sort this out asap and get back to the job in hand! :)