Do you park where you're not suppose to on car parks?

Kelly

Member +
Just wondered how many of you are cheeky enough to park where you really shouldnt. I.E in disabled and parent and child spaces when the rules dont apply to ya :p

I always try to park in parent and child spaces at the supermarket blatently because need the extra door space to get the baby seat out.
Ben got into a 'heated discussion' shortly after the baby was born with some bloke who parked in the parent and child spot with no child.

Ben made a lil comment to me sayin "oh look they must have forgotten their child" well the bloke didnt like this come over ranting sayin how his wife was disabled and that we (as parents) dont deserve any different parking.

His arguement was there was no disabled spaces. But what made me laugh is that him and his wife had parked so far away from the store that it would have been more beneficial for his wife (who had a slight limp) to park in a 'normal' space so she had less distance to walk.

Anyway his wife ended up dragging him away he was really losing his temper making himself look stupid.

I have never ever parked in a disabled space i wouldnt have the shame. And i never park in parent and child if my children are not with me.

How about you people? :p

scot-ish

Member +
haha

you mean like this in my old 106 xsi lol

disabledparkin.jpg

Idrees

Banned
I park in a disabled or kiddies spot if I'm in a rush. I've got in to arguments about it before, but I don't care because the majority of the time there are plenty more disabled/push chair spaces next to me so others can use those bays!

AdDaMan

Member +
Always.

90% of the time there are far more spaces for disabled people than normal. I won if there's like only one left or summit but otherwise fuck yer!

durmz

Member +
umm...no? lol it said KING so i parked there, apparently before the king it also says "NO PAR" pfft...no par? wtf does that mean?

DSC01197-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

durmz

Member +
^^^ lmao, quality, that takes the cake.

btw where can i get me some lovely bleached jeans like those hahaha

sanchez

Member +
At tescos i park in the family bay as they are wider bays :D
Other than that i usually take 2 spaces so no dings or if have to pay find a bay in a corner so only one car can park next to me :D

Jay

Admin
That was one of the legendary Dublin meets. There's me on the left looking baffled by it all:

22314473366.jpg

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I won't park in disabled spaces, I've driven out of car parks if there's only disabled spaces left. The way I see it as they really benefit from them and makes things much easier for them.

Parent and child spaces I'll park in though, especially if there's only those spaces left and they are well positioned. I don't see how parents need to have spaces right next to the shop and I don't. Having to get kids out of a car is no excuse for being careless!