Dodgy Email???

Mike_ep91

Member +
Rite well ive received an e-mail on my main hotmail account asking me to confirm my username, password and d.o.b. This seems a bit strange and it says if i dont confirm these the email account will be terminated.

Anyone else receive one of these on their hotmail account?

its all balls dude.. ive not had one but ive been a geek long enough to realise that its nonsence.. the best way to check if it is or not (same as if you get one from paypal like i did a while ago it was legit but i didnt use the link in the email although i dont think paypal put links in there emails so you to sign in via their usual web address not via an email link) so yeh basically dude go onto you hotmail account and if they require you to do anything it should redirect you once you have been logged in.... never click links on emails when they ask for anything remotely security/account or card related things, always goto the website directly.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Was a scam on gmail a few months back too. Asking for you to update details or account would be deleted. Some people have too much time.

pig666eon

Member +
surely if you logged onto your email to read the email kinda proves you know the username and password its confirmed defo scam