Dumb question

How do i

(mods please let me get an answer before you move. Posted in how to section other week and had no replies as i dont think anyone goes there. Need an answer as i've been pulled now :) - Cheers )

Change the headlights on the glanza.

I've had a look this morning and cannot get the blood one out. Drivers side there is a little bit of room, i've taken the plug off the bulb but cannot get it out. Huge rubber cap round it. Does this come off as i couldn get it to move? Does the bulb twist through the cap?? help??

Also with the passenger side i cannot get my donkey paws in but do i need to take the resonator box of to get it out.

Cheers everyone and a cheers to mods ( if you let me get some answers )

:homer:

(mods please let me get an answer before you move. Posted in how to section other week and had no replies as i dont think anyone goes there. Need an answer as i've been pulled now :) - Cheers )

Change the headlights on the glanza.

I've had a look this morning and cannot get the blood one out. Drivers side there is a little bit of room, i've taken the plug off the bulb but cannot get it out. Huge rubber cap round it. Does this come off as i couldn get it to move? Does the bulb twist through the cap?? help??

Also with the passenger side i cannot get my donkey paws in but do i need to take the resonator box of to get it out.

Cheers everyone and a cheers to mods ( if you let me get some answers )

:homer:

ok first you need to un-plug the plug of the bulb (as you've done already) then you need to pull the rubber cap straight off, - you can use lots of force to pull it off as it the rubber wont rip!, then theres a spring clip you need to un-do to release the bulb.

Jay

Admin
Didn't get an answer to your original thread? Then bump it up like this mate..here's a few tips for attracting some well-informed and helpful feedback:

The choice of thread title isn't great.

You haven't stated EP82 or EP91 model.

Is it just the headlamp bulbs or the whole headlamps?

With some more info we can help ya. :)

Sorted - just come in from using a big spanner to tear my resonator box off - bloody stuck fast bolts, a few knuckle scratches where i've squeezed my spades in to get at them.

An a nifty pair of needle nose to assist in getting that bleeding rubber off.

Thanks chaps - can go back to my calm posting on here now the frustration has gone :)