EMU Jumper Settings

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Im looking for some help with the EMU Version 'E'.

Can someone please post up a picture of there jumper settings so i can check against mine? The only pic i could find was for version 'b' which has a different layout and is hard to make out compared to mine.

Ill also list up what i can see my jumpers are at:

JP1 - Pin 2
JP2 - Pin 2
JP3 - Pin 2
JP4 - Pin 2
JP5 - Pin 2
JP6 - Pin 2
JP7 - Pin 1-2
JP8 - Pin 1-2
JP9 - Pin 1
JP10 - Pin 1-2
JP11 - Pin 1
JP12 - Pin 1
JP13 - Pin 1
JP14 - Pin 1
JP15 - Pin 1-2
JP16 - Pin 3
JP17 - BOTH Pins
JP18 - Pin 2
JP19 - BOTH Pins
JP20 - BOTH Pins
JP21 - BOTH Pins

Iain

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
The Version E is the newer version and has more features but the circuit board has a different layout for the jumpers, so its hard to verify my jumpers against a picture of versions B when there not in the same place.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Infact,

Kon said i was to check Jumpers 13 & 14 specifically, there both on PIN 1... but they should be on PIN 2 which is the OPEN position? Can someone clarify this.

Phil

Super Moderator
i could have had a pic of this for you tonight :( sorry ian,

could probably manage it for tomoro unless someone else sorts you between now and then.

Phil

Iain@CRD

Lifer
i could have had a pic of this for you tonight :( sorry ian,

could probably manage it for tomoro unless someone else sorts you between now and then.

Phil

No worries there Phil,

Just while i wait for my windscreen replacement i thought id whip it out and have a proper look at the jumpers.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Ill do this tomorow for you.
Had to whip the car out as the derv failed its mot earlier :(

Ats kool mate :) no rush!

The pimp wagon failed? Hope it wasent much, ive got the same car but in the saloon version and 1.6 petrol, mines better not fail! haha

Iain

Rory

Lifer
Fecking wheel bearing and the fog light......
But he was impressed on how structurally sound it was.

Anyway back on topic, pics tomorow at somepoint.

Chris@CCM

Member +
should all be as pre the factory setings (on the right)
emubeatz.png

Chris@CCM

Member +
Top man Chris,

Were it says 'OPEN' is that Pin 1 or 2 ... or does it matter?
as long at the not linked pal so if there on 2 pins it wont matter what pin its on as long as its not linked . ppl might tell u diffrent settings but thats how i run every one and its fine. as allways dude u need any more help just pm me more then happy to help out

Iain@CRD

Lifer
as long at the not linked pal so if there on 2 pins it wont matter what pin its on as long as its not linked . ppl might tell u diffrent settings but thats how i run every one and its fine

I wouldnt question your judgement anyway on EMU's mate, you've helped me alot with it. Cheers again :)