EP82/91 4EFTE Forged Pistons And SCAT Rods **NEW**

Status
Not open for further replies.

1998glanzav

Member +
For sale: Ep82/91 4efte forged pistons and rods. The pistons are 74.5mm Ross Racing Pistons and come complete with pins and rings. The rods are 4efte scat rods with arp bolts.

Item Condition: Brand New, Unused, and still in original packaging.

Price and price conditions: €730 ( No Offers as this is a great deal. Priced to sell )

Extra Info: No Offers

Pictures:

ScatRods-1.jpg

02092008276.jpg

Contact Details: PM me here, email damoc2006@hotmail.com or text 00353863846507

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Depends On Location

Last edited:

Johnny_C

Lifer
I really want to buy this but need to know if the pistons are low compression.

Can someone help?
they are the same compression rate as the standard ones,which is low,if u want lower u will either need to use a thicker metal head gasket or use dished pistons.
i think these will suit your needs nicely.:)

mossy

Member +
I really want to buy this but need to know if the pistons are low compression.

Can someone help?

hay barretta
long time han?
these are just like standard ones as it mentioned in above post,however if you using metal head gaskit which you got to skim head and blok better go for thicker HG or dish pistons(like wiseco)
Good luk with rebuild tho
Ps Dave does a deal of £680 cheap as chips for pistons and rods, why dont you get on blower with DBurwash to see how will he price you?
cheers

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
they are the same compression rate as the standard ones,which is low,if u want lower u will either need to use a thicker metal head gasket or use dished pistons.
i think these will suit your needs nicely.:)

erm.. no their not lol.. those pistons are flat top, theres no dish like on the standard ones .. the standard dish is 3cc (iirc)

they are still none the less fantastic pistons, ull just need a thicker hg say 1.4mm to get the stock compression ratio :)

good luck with the sale mate, im usign the same combo & theyre fantastic!! only difference is my pistons are low comp :)

kon

1998glanzav

Member +
erm.. no their not lol.. those pistons are flat top, theres no dish like on the standard ones .. the standard dish is 3cc (iirc)

they are still none the less fantastic pistons, ull just need a thicker hg say 1.4mm to get the stock compression ratio :)

good luck with the sale mate, im usign the same combo & theyre fantastic!! only difference is my pistons are low comp :)

kon

Cheers Kon, thanks for the info, much appreciated buddy :)

Tauqeer

Fresh Recruit
hi friend...i need forged pistons,,can you tell me from where can get them and at what price???,,plzz help me,,i just have to start working on my car,,i m in a hurry...
thanx,,waiting for the reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.