ep82 front calipers with EBC discs nd Hawk Carbon pads plenty life left + TRS Strap

nazzurro19

Member +
For Sale: Ep82 front calipers , EBc turbo drilled and grooved discs & hawk carbon pads

Item Condition: has been used for around 2-3000 miles but the pads have no lip and still meaty same with the discs no had edges/lips

Price and Conditions: £150 inc paypal fees and delivery (delivery will cost £37 due to weight) <----Bargain

Extra Info: has been used , but never seen harsh breaking or a trackday etc , good upgrade for N/A boys

Pictures:
9e670659.jpg

6a675b4c.jpg

Contact Details: pm or message me at ant_man19@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price

Last edited:

Tiernan_Ep82 12v

Fresh Recruit
bump

check this ebay link £99.99 just for calipers , im selling the whole kabudle for £100 delivered

cmon N/A boys

I'm really interested if I knew exactly what is required for the N/A to Turbo brakes upgrade?.. Is it just the calipers and discs required basically??

Also, can you give me price that includes postage to N.Ire?

EDIT:: I only have 2 posts because I usually just buy bits (from Jay when possible :p) and lurk.

Would I perhaps need the part(s) that these calipers bolt on to on the hub side? Surely they're bigger than the N/A Part (Sorry, don't know the name of what it is)

Last edited: