EP82 gt lightweight doors and fibre glass gt boot

animal gt

Member +
For sale: as above

Item Condition: very good

Price and price conditions:350 euro

Extra Info:great mod for drag/track,probly the best and cheapest mods youl do to your car.lots of kgs saved here folks these are super light compared to standard doors and boot. i also have both back side windows in polycarbonate that wil go with these all a straight fit on no messin around

Pictures:
partsforsaledoors004.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:can do at buyers expence

animal gt

Member +
luke if u realy did want them lad,throw me somting small and il hold them for ya, and then when ya have the rest ya can take them.up to urself like. saves som1 the hassle of startn from scratch when this is all done for them and going for nothing realy

Rory

Lifer
If i didnt have a cylinder head to replace on my Audi i'd snap these up.

Good luck with the sale Sean.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i took a set of doors off a gt the other day and i was quite surprised how heavy they are!

animal gt

Member +
thanks lads.std gt doors with electrics is mad heavy! iv weighted them before and after and theres alot of weight saved ;)

Shorty

Member +
How much for just the boot mate? Pm me on uksc if its not too much hassle please. very interested!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
shocked these aint sold mate, think with all the people wanting too lighten there motors for drag use they would have been snapped up quick. an ive personally not seen any before .glwts mate