EVERY STARLET PARTI HAVE LEFT for £350

whiteglanzav

Member +
For sale: Clarke engine hoist and strap,Very rare HRF ep91 bumper, mirror polished inlet manifold and fuel rail full ep91 dash with passenger airbag 98 spec rad and fan there is a blitz mirror bost gauge aswell as 2 black ep91 doors and loooaaadddzzzz of other bits no 1 could be dissapointed in what your getting for the money

Item Condition: everything used but in perfect working order

Price and price conditions: £350 for the lot

Extra Info: all the stuff i have left in relation to starlets - i want rid of it all its taking up loads of room worth more than advertised there are loads of other parts on the shelf as you can see its a bloody bargain for anyone who could use a load of the parts and sell others on the turbo in view is scrap but the compressor housing is polished

Pictures:

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Contact Details: PM or 07814745785

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: would have to be collected seen as there are some fairly bulky parts it would be best off coming down in a van !!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
could be intrested in hoist, if u would sell sepreate. an price depending :)

dan

Moorley

Fresh Recruit
Hate to be a pain mate but whats the width end from end ? also whats the size of the inlet/outlet's on the inter cooler i currently have a toyosports core but its a bit too small hieght wise lol