Exciting News Every One

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay,

i know most of you know i have not had my Glanza since the end of January this year.. i had a few probs with her and then next thing you know...Insurance ran out, had no TAX and then no MOT either... it seemed like one bloody thing after another.....! 87 long days went past and my poor baby star sat lonely and still on my drive..! (nikky was so sad with out her)

AND THEN some thing bloody marvelous happened.......

1 i got my MOT
2 i got my insurance (thanks Luke @ sky insurance 4 the pucker quote)
3 i got my TAX

and NOW she is finally Fixed and Back on the Mean Streets of Thurrock
Im so happy...
My car is still NOT running great and is boosting at only 5psi :( but its running and that's all i care about lol

This weekend more work on her will commence :)

Just was to excited to keep this to my self and though i would share my happy news with you all

Happy Happy Nikky rite now YAY... I <3 my Glanza lol

thanks for reading

x x x

durmz

Member +
well ile be bloody damned! lol! still not running great though eh? we'l ave to sort that wont we! what works going on this weekend?

wel done nik

seab

Member +
awwww congrats bet your chuffed :) I remember what it was like when i used to take my evo off the road. the way i got her back was an amazing feeling :)

Big_Daddy

Member +
Lucky you, Mines been off road due to my hand, been just over 2weeks. Bloody hate walkin, lol Miss the baby ct9

EP91_Girl

Member +
Good to hear im sure you will get all the problems sorted
thanks hun, i will get the few wee probs sorted this weekend hopefully hun :D

thats good to hear aleast it back on the road:kiss:
yes yes so bloody happy now bless me thanks for kisses :D

well ile be bloody damned! lol! still not running great though eh? we'l ave to sort that wont we! what works going on this weekend?
wel done nik
yes hun she is FINALLY back lol
this weekend is cambelt kit, plugs, bolting on the pipe from the turbo as its WELL loose, Full Oil change and some other bits :)
ill soon be on your bumper hun dont you worry lol
x

awwww congrats bet your chuffed :) I remember what it was like when i used to take my evo off the road. the way i got her back was an amazing feeling :)
chuffed is not the word hun im estatic :D i took her out the other day and all i could do was smile, and it was nice and sunny to so gave her a good wash lol

hehe EXCITING :D

cheers guys x x x

durmz

Member +
yes hun she is FINALLY back lol
this weekend is cambelt kit, plugs, bolting on the pipe from the turbo as its WELL loose, Full Oil change and some other bits :)
ill soon be on your bumper hun dont you worry lol
x

thas top. u mustve spent a fortune on it lately, oughta be running sweet after this weekend then...on my bumper?... u rekon ;) haha

cant wait to see this in action!

durmz

Member +
ive lasted a weekend off the road thats it! any longer than that and ive got the car in a thousand bits trying to find the bloody problem lol

lingl9z

Member +
well done Nikky finaly got it back on the road hey! hope you get it running fine, hopefully picking mine up at the weekend, fingers crossed!

EP91_Girl

Member +
thas top. u mustve spent a fortune on it lately, oughta be running sweet after this weekend then...on my bumper?... u rekon ;) haha
cant wait to see this in action!

You could say that hun and iv got plenty of things to get for her as well
my shopping list just for this year is like 2k worth :( but it be totally worth it hehe
Hun your rite i wnt be on your bumper, you will be in my rear view mirror (ooow that be fighting talk) tee hee ;)
cant wait for the weekend to be over and her be boosting bk up to 16 psi like before yay whoop whoop (im doing a little dace rite now) lol
x

EP91_Girl

Member +
well done Nikky finaly got it back on the road hey! hope you get it running fine, hopefully picking mine up at the weekend, fingers crossed!

Oh yay hun i hope you get your baby back to... :)
happy days.. lol
Yer hun she will be running fine eventually babes just got to do these few bits and then a few MORE bits and she be the bollox again tee hee
x x

durmz

Member +
You could say that hun and iv got plenty of things to get for her as well
my shopping list just for this year is like 2k worth :( but it be totally worth it hehe
Hun your rite i wnt be on your bumper, you will be in my rear view mirror (ooow that be fighting talk) tee hee ;)
cant wait for the weekend to be over and her be boosting bk up to 16 psi like before yay whoop whoop (im doing a little dace rite now) lol
x

u, me, track. RIGHT NOW haha

Big_Daddy

Member +
dance.gif

lingl9z

Member +
Oh yay hun i hope you get your baby back to... :)
happy days.. lol
Yer hun she will be running fine eventually babes just got to do these few bits and then a few MORE bits and she be the bollox again tee hee
x x

nice one bring on japfest! :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
2 weeks... thats nothing try almost 3 months babes lol
walking and public transport is poo poo i totally agree :D
x

3 months, pa. mines only on the road 6 months of the year. during the winter she doesnt come out so its a long wait before i get to bring her out every summer, its the most exciting time of the year ;)